Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 12:56 AM   #201
Webkinz :)

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Hopefully [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will extend the timing once they fix this. And they have got to fix this, right? They usually do, but in the meantime, I am very frustrated. No new prizes for me, and only a total of eleven prizes (six different ones) of the old type. I am not complaining, as I somehow missed most of fall festival last year and only got one butternut squash, one cider, and a couple fall toques. So I am happy to have a chance at the old prizes. But I sure wish I hadn't spent almost five hours to get them yesterday, (most of which all happened in the first two hours) and then another hour and a half tonight getting nothing. And of course, I would love to get the new prizes. Please extend this until October, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]!

If I found out any of my students spent even half the time I have looking for leaves, I would be having a serious conversation with their parents.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 12:57 AM   #202
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Hey everyone, tomorrow will hopefully bring a fix to the timing.

Has anyone gotten the candle? I've heard only the globe and clothing have been awarded.

It would be nice to get at least one candle and snowglobe.

almost forgot... colorful corn display.... anyone???
On corn display here. The candle too. It lights and looks great with the Halloween items. Hoping to get the snow globe.....
But the kiddos got bored with no leaves and in about six total hours for me since the beginning I haven't seen many leaves either and most are cider....
Old 09-21-2010, 01:20 AM   #203
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Just wanted to add..with so many others... with so many older prizes being awarded..it would be nice to see the leaves more often...those new items are so very cool!! We would love to have at least a chance of getting these items!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 01:24 AM   #204
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

everyone try opening your dock if the leaves arnet coming ..................

and then also click in front of the leaf, not on it, i read that yesterday in the other thread and i tried it and it workd, otherwise the leaf wouold not open for me.............. this is frustrating with so many old prizes and thats all i m getting really, i got maybe four new items and those are the same hat and one candle..............
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 01:26 AM   #205
Unregistered

Why can't [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] have the leaves go faster,like in their animated ad in WW, where the leaves are blowing around constantly. How about a Fall Fest section in the W Shop with all the fall items available to purchase at a reasonable Kinzcash price for a limited time, like they do with the holiday themes eg. Halloween, Xmas.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:56 AM   #206

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

I am really glad alot of you are finding the OLD stuff. I would love to have the old stuff versus nothing at all. That is what I have gotten is bumcus with four accounts open. Yesterday I would click on leaf and nothing, click in front of leaf and nothing, clear cache and nothing, restart computer and nothing, downloaded firefox and nothing. I am at my wits and have just decided it would be easier to trade for the items than sit here for hours.
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 02:04 AM   #207

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I don't know for who that they are coming every 5 minutes! I was on for a few hours this evening, and didn't find a one!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 02:09 AM   #208

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

I have been on the computer entire day from 10 AM in morning to 1:30 am tonight and hallehula I got my first leaf at 1.27 am tonight just before webkinz was to closs at 2:00 am for maintenance. I think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] need to appologize to all the disappointed people. We have wasted two days waiting for leaves and do not believe that they are coming anywhere near 5 minutes apart or were plentiful for the kids after school. Someone fron [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should sit in front of their computer and become as disdappointed as the ones that have yet to see the leaqves. Very unfair when you can read the advertisements with leaves flying. Perhaps the programmers should work a little harder on te actual fall fest activity and noty spend so much time with the advertisements. What is the point of activity if everyone can not play. Think about fixing this please.
gab224466 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 02:41 AM   #209
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

For those not getting leaves are you making sure you are always in a place where you can see your dock? Leaves don't come while you are playing arcade games, or with mazin hamsters, or in the magical forest. The best place to find them is sitting in your room
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 02:50 AM   #210

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

some good news i am on asian time and getting leaf every five minutes
armysmurf is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: