Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 12:14 AM   #191
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Fall Fest - Phooy!!

Last edited by luvwebkinz; 09-21-2010 at 12:16 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 12:14 AM   #192
Webkinz :)

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

I've been on for several hours since fall fest began and all I still need are the snowglobe, pumpkin candle, and boots. I've been getting way more old prizes than new ones, but the good news is I've been able to trade a lot of them. I think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should have just retired last year's prizes and made more new ones.
lava94 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:21 AM   #193

ilovecopper is an unknown quantity at this point

It is so sad to see my young son get disappointed by Webkinz again. One leaf in two days. He quit looking. So I try to help for three hours... Nada. Please fix before Saturday.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:23 AM   #194

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Anyone else feel like smashing their computer when getting the dreaded "please wait" while a leaf is floating past?
lava94 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:28 AM   #195
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

yea they improved the timing- instead of 1 leaf every 3 hours (180 minutes) its now about 1 leaf every 90 minutes

so in 15 hours of watching I have gotten 6 leaves
Old 09-21-2010, 12:30 AM   #196
Diabetes Awareness

starwolfspirit will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lava94
Anyone else feel like smashing their computer when getting the dreaded "please wait" while a leaf is floating past?
Heck yes. Especially when it's the only you've seen in like 4 hours.
starwolfspirit is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:35 AM   #197
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Hey everyone, tomorrow will hopefully bring a fix to the timing.

Has anyone gotten the candle? I've heard only the globe and clothing have been awarded.

It would be nice to get at least one candle and snowglobe.

almost forgot... colorful corn display.... anyone???

Last edited by VeronicaGee; 09-21-2010 at 12:35 AM..
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:36 AM   #198
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

2 days after. Still 2 new items to find. Ufff.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:37 AM   #199
Diabetes Awareness

starwolfspirit will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
[SIZE=3
Has anyone gotten the candle? I've heard only the globe and clothing have been awarded.

[/SIZE]
I got the candle on my asian account earlier today. Out of the four or five leaves I've successfully caught since this thing started, one was lumberjack hat, one was candle, and the rest were old prizes.
starwolfspirit is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:42 AM   #200

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Hey everyone, tomorrow will hopefully bring a fix to the timing.

It would be nice to get at least one candle and snowglobe.

almost forgot... colorful corn display.... anyone???
I like to at least see some leaves. A total of 22 hours in 2 days and 14 leaves. Mostly cider and squash, none of the new items. Called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and they said it's not my computer, it's just random! Which I don't no what that means! Random, as in don't waste any more of your time or random keep looking?
kirtoglou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: