Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 10:22 PM   #171
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Common, it is not a difficult game with special prizes! It is supposed to be fun and gifts for everybody! Why should we be desperately waiting for those new items? We have already enough e-store items which one can get only paying real money for them. We expect to have at least a little "free" fun inside Webkinz World!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 10:22 PM   #172
Webkinz :)
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

I'm tired of collecting trash and no leaves....I'm done.
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:28 PM   #173
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Okay...well it's 1:28 p.m. on my Asian account...close to "prime time" according to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]...I'm going to see if any leaves will fly there...I mean, it is day time there, so they should be right?
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:31 PM   #174

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
It shouldn't be this difficult...and you CERTAINLY SHOULD NOT have to do this. Proof is in the pudding....my kids gave up hours ago...this is supposedly a kids game right? Does [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] honestly think 1 leaf every couple of hours will get them interested in Fall Fest???? I think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] needs to hold another focus group and actually listen.

True. I wanted to see how it would work for an hour there and obviously not very good. I'm going to attempt a time in a medium sized room with my to see what happens.

But either way I wish [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would wake up and realize this is for kids!!!

I mean really [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]...get your acts together!

It is like they put a brown marble in a haymow full of hay
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:32 PM   #175
kvcat

kvcat will become famous soon enough

Ugh, I'm giving up.. I want to know if there is a badge.. if there isnt, I'm quiting after I get the last 5 items I need (All new prizes. )
kvcat is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:32 PM   #176

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I've been on the computer since 3:00 p.m. pacific time. I've had one leaf. I'm done. Fall festival is a big fat disappointment. <sigh>
alexandi is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:40 PM   #177

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

This is ridiculous./ I have been on two solid days and notyhing, I would like to be one of those that get a leaf every 5 minutes even one an hour would be OK/ Come on [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]

cant be that hard to make it available for everyone. tHIS IS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

i HAVE WASTED TWO FULL DAYS ON THIS AND NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
gab224466 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:41 PM   #178
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Just so everyone knows...I've had no leaves on my North American account in hours...but I just had a leaf on my Asian account...I'll see how it continues on the Asian and will let you know. I've learned that 1 leaf is just 1 leaf...and it may be all I see for hours...so my hopes are not high...sad but true.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:43 PM   #179

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

i HAVE SPENT TWO FULL DAYS TRYING TO GET A LEAF AND i KNOW i AM NOT ALONE. hOW DO SOME GET THEM ALL AND SOME GET NONE. i HAVE A BRAND NEW LAPTOP AND HIGH SPEED INTERNET. iS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR INTERNET EXPLORER SERVER. wE NEED THIS LOOKED AFTER IMMEDIATELY. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gab224466 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:43 PM   #180
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I did pretty well last night... got about 8 of them, missed out on 3. Today, I got one this morning and one tonight. Have not seen a thing in over three hours. I tried switching from Firefox to Explorer, and it made no difference.
momcrom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: