Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 08:08 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

cool
lickerish100 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 08:24 PM   #122
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for this update. It is wonderful to have someone give you an idea of what is going on.

After spending 8 hours (spaced out) with three to four accounts opened and NO leaves in site I was ready to give up.

When I read this message I decided to try some more. I have been getting mostly Apple Cyder and Squash, but I am still happy because I am getting something!

You won't hear me complaining because something is a lot better than spending 24hrs (collective Kinz time) getting nothing.

*I just got the one thing that I really wanted while I was trying to send this message. Thanks again!!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #123
BBMommy has disabled reputation

I'm still not having any luck tonight. I thought things were supposed to get better once the little ones got home from school. I have only managed one leaf this evening and of course it was one of last year's prizes.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #124
qtjujubee is an unknown quantity at this point

What is the best place to be to get the leaves? I've tried visiting my [notranslate]zum[/notranslate], the park, my room, the front page. Any suggestions?
qtjujubee is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:35 PM   #125
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

not sure if there's a tracking thread of catching leaves and was wondering if server numbers would help. here are the times for catching leaves on the following servers:

server 10 6:28 pst / 9:28 est
server 16 6:30 pst / 9:30 est
server 15 6:33 pst / 9:33 est
server 16 6:34 pst / 9:34 est

this could be a start of some thread if there is one out there.
webby4 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:35 PM   #126

Have we figured out if some servers are “luckier” then others?
Old 09-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #127
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

this is what i'm trying to figure out. some users are getting lots of leaves and some aren't. maybe knowing a server # would assist in finding leaves. just a thought
webby4 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #128
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Wait so it can be :11 :22 :33 ect. OR is it 11 minutes from when you see one?
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #129

I'm on server 17 and got a leaf at 9:05 but none since.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #130
ram325

View Post Originally Posted by webby4
not sure if there's a tracking thread of catching leaves and was wondering if server numbers would help. here are the times for catching leaves on the following servers:

server 10 6:28 pst / 9:28 est
server 15 6:30 pst / 9:30 est
server 16 6:33 pst / 9:33 est
server 15 6:34 pst / 9:34 est

this could be a start of some thread if there is one out there.
webby4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: