Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I got one!

I got....I got........

Please Wait!!
I got a lot of 'please wait' when I was using Safari...and not nearly as many 'please waits' with Firefox or Internet Explorer. Maybe switch browsers?

Good luck...and I LOVE your siggie!!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #112
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I got one!

I got....I got........

Please Wait!!

It turns out I got a pressed leaf plate.

LOL another leaf. haha

Oh well...My first leaf since it started! woohoo.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:45 PM   #113

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by qtjujubee
Me too! I'm not seeing any too. I've had it on a lot of hours today, but I've only seen two. I hope I get more soon!
Out of desperation, I cleared my browsing history for the last day and logged out and in again. Things are much better. Not great, but better. Try it?
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:46 PM   #114
kiwi-kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! Does anyone know if there is a maximum number of leaves that can be collected? I was doing ok about 2 hours ago, then they just stopped.
kiwi-kinz is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:46 PM   #115
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
I got a lot of 'please wait' when I was using Safari...and not nearly as many 'please waits' with Firefox or Internet Explorer. Maybe switch browsers?

Good luck...and I LOVE your siggie!!!

Thanks!!

I am on Firefox.

I never seem to have very much luck at the click to win games anyway.

heehee
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:48 PM   #116
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by kiwi-kinz
Hi! Does anyone know if there is a maximum number of leaves that can be collected? I was doing ok about 2 hours ago, then they just stopped.
Nope their is no limit. At least none that we know about
Old 09-20-2010, 07:51 PM   #117
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Thanks!!

I am on Firefox.

heehee
I was having great luck with IE earlier... I only use Firefox when I have to kinzpost something since it doesn't work well for me, other than kinzposting which I can almost never get IE to do
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:54 PM   #118

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Thanks!!

I am on Firefox.

heehee

Oh, well...it was worth a try. Keep up the good spirits...you'll find some leaves eventually!!

Cocoa - I love your floating leaves...but they're driving me crazy!! I keep trying to click them...and then I get a new WW login screen...are you trying to tell us something?? Very cute siggie and avvie, too!

Last edited by WebkinzMomma2; 09-20-2010 at 07:54 PM..
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:00 PM   #119
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
Cocoa - I love your floating leaves...but they're driving me crazy!! I keep trying to click them...and then I get a new WW login screen...are you trying to tell us something?? Very cute siggie and avvie, too!
Thanks Yep! It's a clue as to where to find more leaves
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:03 PM   #120
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

I caught a red leaf!!! It was a decorative cornacopia. Does anyone know what the new prizes colors are?
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: