Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #1141
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Just got 2 globes on 2 different accounts
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 05:27 PM   #1142
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
Probably until its posted on the front page here. Good to get other stuff once its fixed but then will harder to get the globe once its fixed.

Glad to see some globe wins!!

SNOWCRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha!! YAY for you!!

I picked up 3 more also.

Thanks!!

Congrats to you for all those globes!!

I really want those yellow leaf prizes that are new!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 05:32 PM   #1143
Gifted

ChrissyW is the all night partyChrissyW is the all night partyChrissyW is the all night partyChrissyW is the all night partyChrissyW is the all night party
ChrissyW is the all night partyChrissyW is the all night partyChrissyW is the all night partyChrissyW is the all night partyChrissyW is the all night partyChrissyW is the all night partyChrissyW is the all night party

Are my dd and myself the only ones NOT getting any new things? we have 2 globes,1 hat & 1 coat,thats it
Old 09-24-2010, 05:33 PM   #1144

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Congrats to all of you lucky enough to find the globes. I'm getting all red leaves with mostly cider, cornecopia, and sheafs. Did get 2 coats today also. Is clearing the cache helping to get the globes or other color leaves?
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 05:35 PM   #1145
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

do specific coloured leaves give you difffernt prizes?
poochie10 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 05:35 PM   #1146
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I have been on for over 3 hours and have gotten 90% red leaves and 10% orange. No yellow leaves at all. The leaves are falling on a 5 minute schedule, skipping some cycles. I have 3 accounts up and this is what I've found: On server 1, the leaves are falling on 09,14,19, 24etc.. On server 19, they are falling on 12 ,17 22, 27 etc... and on server 15, they are falling on 03 ,08 13, 18 etc.. I have no idea if this means anything but it is definitely sticking to this pattern. Hope this is of some help.

[notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate], Please send us some yellow leaves.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #1147
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

I have not had very good success this week with the leaves. I got two just a bit ago. I got them five minutes apart (one at :12 and then :17), but then got nothing after that for a long time. Then, like usual, Webkinz eventually froze up on me and I had to log out.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 05:46 PM   #1148
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

i got more apple cider
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 06:00 PM   #1149

noahark21 is on a distinguished road

How do you open more than one window to webkinz at a time for additonal accounts?
Thanks in advance for your help
noahark21 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 06:01 PM   #1150
BBMommy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
Please send the corn display my way [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]! This is now the final new item that I am still missing.
Me too. That one seems very rare.
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: