Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 04:36 PM   #1111
Webkinz :)

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

SnowCrystal..thought I'd come back to see a win from you...hmm..Ill cross my fingers.
Where you click doesnt matter.

I cleared on ie...still stuck on 11 accounts on red. A few more globes but now Im getting bombed with jackets.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #1112
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

ANOTHER apple cider!!

I seem to be getting LESS leaves since they said they shook the trees!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #1113
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Red Leaf --- Decorative Cornucopia [Ugghh, I hate those so much] --- 5:38 KT --- Euro
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #1114
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

At least you guys are getting some new items.. i've only gotten old food so far :/
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 04:40 PM   #1115
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
SnowCrystal..thought I'd come back to see a win from you...hmm..Ill cross my fingers.
Where you click doesnt matter.

I cleared on ie...still stuck on 11 accounts on red. A few more globes but now Im getting bombed with jackets.
Thanks for the reply!

I haven't seen a jacket in quite a while!! Still no globes for me. This is pure frustration
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 04:41 PM   #1116
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Still all red leaves for me and nothing but wheat sheaves and cornucopias. You would think I'd get one new item in 2 1/2 hours.
889wlry is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 04:42 PM   #1117
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Cleared cache on IE again and logged onto 5 accounts starting about 5:05pm EST. I have received... you guessed it.... an apple cider!! and now a wheat sheaf and ANOTHER apple cider Mine still appear to be stuck on red, even after clearing my cache.

Still no globes for me today
I feel your pain.
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 04:43 PM   #1118
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

NA ---- 1 red leaf --- 5:40 KT --- wheat sheaf

I desperately want some new items. I keep getting old ones I do not like.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:44 PM   #1119
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
For those of you getting the globes, are you clicking the leaves right when they enter the screen, closer to the middle of the screen, or when they are about to disappear off the screen? It probably doesn't make a difference, but I thought I would ask!
I just caught my first Globe - it is really beautiful and worth the annoyance of chasing leaves...
I watch the leaf for a second or two to be sure I will click on it, so it is almost always in the middle of the screen when I click. Otherwise if I click and miss the leaf my dog runs around the room and starts the pool table going or some crazy thing and the leaf drifts off screen. That seems to be how it works for me.
Good luck!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 04:45 PM   #1120
Gifted

I want that Globe very badly. As well as the candle. The corn display is cute but does not make me drool as much as the other two!!!
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: