Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 07:21 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

I am seeing no leaves this evening AT ALL. I have logged back in several times to see if I could hit a different server. There were a sparse few this afternoon but NOTHING now. This is the worst I've ever seen a [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] "click the object" - even the goo goo berries came more often!
triplets mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 07:28 PM   #102
momtomanykinz is on a distinguished road

This is waaaaay better! I wish it had been like this earlier today, I'd be loaded with goodies for all the time I spent online. So the question remains...will it stay like this through tomorrow or will it die off and then pick up later in the day when the kiddos are home?
Old 09-20-2010, 07:30 PM   #103
*It's Snowing!*

StarrGazer is on a distinguished road

I'm so relieved! The fall festivals that WW had before, were so hard!
StarrGazer is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:34 PM   #104
qtjujubee is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too! I'm not seeing any too. I've had it on a lot of hours today, but I've only seen two. I hope I get more soon!

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
I am seeing no leaves this evening AT ALL. I have logged back in several times to see if I could hit a different server. There were a sparse few this afternoon but NOTHING now. This is the worst I've ever seen a [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] "click the object" - even the goo goo berries came more often!
qtjujubee is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:34 PM   #105
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I saw 1 leaf this whole time and I could not click on it.

I was getting nothing all day. Now I see ONE leaf and frantically try to click on it
and all I see is "please wait".

I have been waiting all day!!

It was orange. I like orange.

Last edited by rockermom; 09-20-2010 at 07:36 PM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:37 PM   #106

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Looks like the five minute schedule is still on for me...I got a potted elm 10 minutes ago and then a lumberjack hat just now.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:38 PM   #107

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

every leaf i see i cannot click on making me angry and i have only see two in last three hours. But, for tomorrow now I know how to get mult accts.
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:40 PM   #108
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I got one!

I got....I got........

Please Wait!!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:43 PM   #109
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Emeraldbooo
I was in WW a hour ago and I did not see any leafs and I was on for like almost two hours
I haven't found any either.
Animalia is offline Male
Old 09-20-2010, 07:43 PM   #110
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by armysmurf
every leaf i see i cannot click on making me angry and i have only see two in last three hours. But, for tomorrow now I know how to get mult accts.
That's what is happening to me. Every third leaf is unclickable for me. I am also on a 1 hour and a half time schedual
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: