Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 03:45 PM   #1081
Webkinz :)
BBMommy has disabled reputation

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Many of us are including myself. I have gotten all red leaves but no globe yet.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 03:46 PM   #1082
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Apple cider, apple cider, apple cider, apple cider, apple cider, apple cider

I know they said they extended it, but what good is another day of pure frustration?
my thoughts exactly. i've sat here for a week and for not awhole lot. i want more of the new items
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:48 PM   #1083
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by BellaSwan
Okay, at 2:41 PM this afternoon, I FINALLY got a globe! Oddly though, from the time I logged onto my account at 2:01 PM until just now, when I logged off, I was only getting red leaves. So I only got cornucopias, apple ciders, one globe, and a wheat sheaf. Anybody else experiencing this "one color" phenomenon?
LOL I should have read pack a couple of pages. So we're all getting red leaves...which is great for those of us who are finally getting globes. But now, how are we going to get the gourd candle and colorful corn? LOL [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], you crack me up when you're not making me punch holes through the wall!
BellaSwan is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:51 PM   #1084
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
I've only seen one leaf so far today and haven't seen another since.
Sorry about your luck. :/
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:51 PM   #1085
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

More and more apple cider!! I wish they would just take it out of the rotation.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:52 PM   #1086
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

now i understand the red leaf thing, i got 3 red with 2 wheat sheaf and cider. i am now on a 10 min. cycle
Old 09-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #1087
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
1 hour logged in with 3 accounts...3 total leaves...2 of them cider, 1 jacket. And 1 account hasn't seen a leaf yet. So disappointing...there is no reason it should be this way.
On the bright side? There are some cool new items this year, if we can get them!!

Good luck peeps...may the leaves be with you!
Yeah I know, it's messed up. "leaves be with you"? LOL!

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
SnowCrystal ~ I think that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s purchasing department made an error and now they have a huge warehouse somewhere filled with an overstock of apple cider! Just hope they get rid of it before it all ferments!
LOL! Could be the case!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
3:18 KT Red Leaf...stupid thing wouldnt click...
Aww. I'm sorry. Try clicking right in the middle of the leaf. Works best for me.

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
Heys guys..dont know if you have noticed but ONLY red leaves are flying!!

I got 7 globes this last hour and others friends of mine also..they pointed out the red leaf thing also!

Good for globes but bad for people missing other prizes.
good for you!!

I just got yet another apple cider!!

On a good note, my pets must be cooking up a storm with the butternut squash and apple ciders, because when I was hunting for leaves on my accounts, I entered them into the amateur cooking competition and my pets came in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 8th!!

Oh, I just got a lumberjack coat!! I can't believe I got a new item!!
CONGRATS!!!

You're right!! That explains why I haven't received any butternut squash lately!! But, I just got another cornucopia!

I am happy that you got 7 globes! I am stuck on apple cider and old prizes!! (with the exception of 1 new jacket)
Yeah, me too.
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #1088
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Ganz said the fest is extended to Sunday, and will be running all day Sunday!
They also also said that have shaken the trees a bit more!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:57 PM   #1089
loony9083

just got another red with another wheat sheaf! i didn't have many of those but now it looks like i'll have plenty
Old 09-24-2010, 03:58 PM   #1090
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

just got wheat sheaf definitely red stuff
sdf9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: