Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #1061
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Aw, MAN! I wish I was getting red-only leaves like the rest of you guys. I needs me some Globes and Coats!
Jackal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #1062
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
I just went back and read everyone prize wins..those are red prizes. Maybe they changed things to go in waves?

I just saw my first orange leaf on euro..time will tell. Definetly helps if you need a globe! Good luck all!!
waves of single leaf colors are just going to make things worse for getting the new prizes. Now, if you can only get on at a certain little bit of time... you have no chance at 4 of the 6 new prizes.

I wonder if they really switched to all red on purpose. What they need to do is switch to all new...
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 02:58 PM   #1063
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Aw, MAN! I wish I was getting red-only leaves like the rest of you guys. I needs me some Globes and Coats!
I haven't received a globe yet today!! Mostly just apple cider

I just got another cornucopia!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 02:59 PM   #1064
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Another red on IE - Lumberjack coat!! YEAH!!
Old 09-24-2010, 03:00 PM   #1065
Wacky Holidays!

Another red leaf - apple cider!!

I'll let everyone know if I get anything exciting! LOL!
Old 09-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #1066
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

oh mylanta...what is with the cider today???
I'm getting mostly red leaves too. I did get a globe between all the ciders. Now bring on the candles and corn displays, i only have 1 each of those.
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:06 PM   #1067
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

im either getting cider or cornucopias on my NA Euro has yet to get one still and Asian has gotten squash
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:09 PM   #1068
BBMommy has disabled reputation

I logged on at 3:30 and so far have seen 2. They were a cornucopia and hot apple cider. What I need is a globe and a corn display.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:09 PM   #1069
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Reposting on a new page so people can see this without wading through the whole thread...

GOT QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH FALL FEST?

Try this for answers: GUIDE TO 2010 FALLFEST, aka How the heck do I find leaves
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 03:09 PM   #1070

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

4 more globes and 3 jackets...dont think the globes will be the rarest anymore but hopfully more can get it.

I got a please wait after that orange leaf on euro. So 12 US accounts up on firefox..another globe as I typed!!

For those stuck on red..be patient..the globe will come.
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: