Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 02:46 PM   #1051
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
Heys guys..dont know if you have noticed but ONLY red leaves are flying!!

I got 7 globes this last hour and others friends of mine also..they pointed out the red leaf thing also!

Good for globes but bad for people missing other prizes.

congrats on the globes! I hope to get more of them

I just got a yellow leaf on my Asian account- but I have only gotten a red one so far on each of my NA Euro has nada (since 3pm est)
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 02:47 PM   #1052
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
On the accounts I'm leaf-hunting on, I have noticed that I've been getting more reds than anything else lately, but I'm also definitely seeing oranges and I think yellows, also.
Have you cleared your cache lately? I have only been seeing the red leaves lately (I cleared by cache at 2pm and then logged back into all 5 of the accounts I had open on Internet Explorer and the 1 account I had open on Firefox (I did NOT clear cache on Firefox)--that's all my computer can handle without getting bogged down too often).

Maybe they just made the yellow and orange leaves more scarce?

As I was typing, I just got an orange leaf on Firefox (haven't cleared my cache on Firefox) and received an old striped sweater!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 02:47 PM   #1053
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
I logged into 11 accounts just after 2pm kt to get in the hot zone..all reds for me. Im also talking with several people on another board and they are seeing red also...The only ones who are seeing other colors had logged in before the 2:01.

I had 5 reds as I typed that..yikes!

Globes and jackets are great but this is insane.

Take notice of your leaf colors guys!
Yep, all red for me today.
mlh is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 02:48 PM   #1054
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Reposting on a new page so people can see this without wading through the whole thread...

GOT QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH FALL FEST?

Try this for answers: GUIDE TO 2010 FALLFEST, aka How the heck do I find leaves
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 02:49 PM   #1055

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I just went back and read everyone prize wins..those are red prizes. Maybe they changed things to go in waves?

I just saw my first orange leaf on euro..time will tell. Definetly helps if you need a globe! Good luck all!!
Old 09-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #1056
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Another red leaf on IE-- a cornucopia.

I think they might be flying a little better for me, I'm just not getting the new prizes very often!

Another red leaf on IE- wheat sheaf

(this is with 6 accounts open)
Old 09-24-2010, 02:51 PM   #1057
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
Yep, 5 minutes.
Thanks!
I just got 2 decorative wheat sheaves in a row, but I did get a lumber jack coat earlier.
29 leaves. 5 were new items.
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 02:52 PM   #1058
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

You're right I've gotten all red since logging on a 3:00. 2 ciders and a wheat sheaf. I still need the lumberjack coat. Here's hoping....

and a cornucopia as I was typing this.
889wlry is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 02:52 PM   #1059
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
Thanks!
I just got 2 decorative wheat sheaves in a row, but I did get a lumber jack coat earlier.
29 leaves. 5 were new items.
4 accounts here.
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #1060
Wacky Holidays!

Red leaf on IE - another apple cider!
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: