Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 12:40 PM   #1021
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

View Post Originally Posted by weenie12
Has anyone gotten the corn husk doll or the pumpkin soup? I see they are lsited as items, but I havent seen or heard about them except for the picture on the gallery.
Those are older fall fest items, they aren't giving those away this year.

Anybody interested in a new theory on why we're not seeing many leaves? I think maybe [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has programmed it so that if you're just sitting in your room doing nothing, the leaves will be few and far between. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I've been leaf hunting since this fall fest began with 3 accounts open, and like most everybody else, I wasn't having much luck. Yesterday, I got tired of just sitting there like a zombie so I closed one of my windows (because with 3 windows open, they aren't wide enough to do anything) and started bowling and playing pool in my room. I started getting leaves a lot more regularly on that account, so on the other account I had open I started moving to a different page every couple of minutes; I started seeing a lot more leaves on that account when I started moving around. With 2 accounts open, playing games on 1 account and moving around regularly on the other, I collected a whole lot more leaves than I was getting while doing nothing with 3 accounts open. Maybe it was just a coincidence, maybe not. But if you're not seeing any leaves, it's worth a try.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 12:40 PM   #1022
abbijo24

abbijo24 is on a distinguished road

okay don't tell me there is NO glitch. After hours of waiting I finally got three leaves. After clicking on my third leaf I did not notice that it changed my time on my Webkinz clock by about an hour. Then NO leaves again. When I finally figured out that my clock was off I had to log out and back in. Hope they start falling again soon. I did contact [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and was told there are NO glitches but they will be posting something on the Webkinznewz soon. Let's hope they get this figured out.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:52 PM   #1023
Webkinz :)
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

2 accounts on since 8:18 - just saw leaf #4. Was able to click this one - lumber jack coat. I'm guessing that's my only new item for the day unless leaves really pick up here.

I've been averaging about 1 leaf/hr/account since Monday (although today has been bad so far) and have been getting only 3 new items per day (so 3 new items/12 hrs per day * 2 accounts = 1 out of 8 is new).
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 09-24-2010, 12:53 PM   #1024
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Reposting on a new page so people can see this without wading through the whole thread...

GOT QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH FALL FEST?

Try this for answers: GUIDE TO 2010 FALLFEST, aka How the heck do I find leaves
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 01:01 PM   #1025
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by BubbaGump
Those are older fall fest items, they aren't giving those away this year.

Anybody interested in a new theory on why we're not seeing many leaves? I think maybe [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has programmed it so that if you're just sitting in your room doing nothing, the leaves will be few and far between. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I've been leaf hunting since this fall fest began with 3 accounts open, and like most everybody else, I wasn't having much luck. Yesterday, I got tired of just sitting there like a zombie so I closed one of my windows (because with 3 windows open, they aren't wide enough to do anything) and started bowling and playing pool in my room. I started getting leaves a lot more regularly on that account, so on the other account I had open I started moving to a different page every couple of minutes; I started seeing a lot more leaves on that account when I started moving around. With 2 accounts open, playing games on 1 account and moving around regularly on the other, I collected a whole lot more leaves than I was getting while doing nothing with 3 accounts open. Maybe it was just a coincidence, maybe not. But if you're not seeing any leaves, it's worth a try.
Good theory!

Abbi, I agree. There is some kind of glitch.
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 01:13 PM   #1026
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I've only seen one leaf so far today and haven't seen another since.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:15 PM   #1027
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Reposting on a new page so people can see this without wading through the whole thread...

GOT QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH FALL FEST?

Try this for answers: GUIDE TO 2010 FALLFEST, aka How the heck do I find leaves
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 01:47 PM   #1028
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.Asian 3...American 1........LOL

I was decorating my room...and no leaves.....
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 01:55 PM   #1029
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Hey all are the falling any faster after mantiance i hope so
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 02:00 PM   #1030
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Hey all are the falling any faster after mantiance i hope so
No, not for me

Today, I have mostly been getting apple cider; yesterday it was butternut squash!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: