Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 11:35 AM   #1001
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

you know that post reminds me of last year hunting ghosts in the clubhouse, when all the times and zones had to be brought forward. so much fun! i hope it will not be long till we are ghost hunting again!
i have had better success in the afternoons beginning at 2pm kinztime. i use firefox for my leaf hunting. yesterday was awesome! i caught 434 leaves! i could not believe it after it has gone so slow and leafless all week. i wish everyone luck!
jagular is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 11:37 AM   #1002
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by sarastuff999
I disagree, if she hadn't posted that I would have never seen it. I found it extremely helpful.
Okay, here's a question for you then, sarastuff999 - do you think people will see it in its new form, with the big green text and the link out to the guide? (You can see what it looks like by looking at the post right above yours, because jeri quoted it.) I tried to make it as prominent as possible.

And another question, for those people who are keeping multiple accounts open simultaneously for leaf-hunting: if you ever get more than one account getting a leaf at the same time, do you find that all the prizes in the same leaf-appearance cycle are either all old or all new?

I ask because I have my account and my daughter's account open simultaneously, and we just got leaves at the same time at 12:35, and BOTH of the leaves gave new prizes, which is very unusual since the new prizes are so rare. So I'm just wondering if maybe the [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] programming is set up pre-determined that a leaf appearance cycle will be old prize or new prize - thought I'd ask and see if anybody else can provide evidence for or against this idea?
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 11:39 AM   #1003
Webkinz :)
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

3RD leaf of the morning - not clickable
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 09-24-2010, 11:42 AM   #1004

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks jackal..chuckled here also with the quote.

Just got my 10th globe on my euro account..2 more candles and a corn in the last hour.

Jackal..no prizes are not the same when multiple leaves fly. On occasion they follow eachother but not usually.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #1005
abbijo24

abbijo24 is on a distinguished road

After being on since 9:00 a.m. I finally got my first leaf!!! To bad it was a cornucopias. I need the red hat and the colorful corn....come on [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. Give up the leaf already.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:46 AM   #1006
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
Jackal..no prizes are not the same when multiple leaves fly. On occasion they follow eachother but not usually.
Okay then, so much for that theory. Thanks!

Reposting on a new page so people can see this without wading through the whole thread...

GOT QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH FALL FEST?

Try this for answers: GUIDE TO 2010 FALLFEST, aka How the heck do I find leaves
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 11:48 AM   #1007
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I'm finally disgusted with this whole thing. Yes, it's supposed to be for kids but I can't imagine them playing online this long to get a leaf. I've been on over an hour, nothing. This is on two different pc's one on explorer and one on firefox. Got nothing yesterday too. I'm done. This just stinks. it's just pixels send the leaves down.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 11:51 AM   #1008
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
you know that post reminds me of last year hunting ghosts in the clubhouse, when all the times and zones had to be brought forward. so much fun! i hope it will not be long till we are ghost hunting again!
i have had better success in the afternoons beginning at 2pm kinztime. i use firefox for my leaf hunting. yesterday was awesome! i caught 434 leaves! i could not believe it after it has gone so slow and leafless all week. i wish everyone luck!
WOW!! You did great!!

Yesterday was a terrible leaf-hunting day for me (with 6 accounts open for over 8 hours)! I was actually seeing more leaves before 2pm yesterday! I even logged off all my accounts and back on and I still wasn't even seeing 2 leaves per hour on the accounts after 2pm! (I was averaging 2 leaves per account per hour before 2pm.)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 11:56 AM   #1009
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
Just got my 10th globe on my euro account..2 more candles and a corn in the last hour.
View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Okay then, so much for that theory. Thanks!
Yanno, if I'd just waited a few minutes, I could've answered my own question. Just got two leaves simultaneously again: one new, one old.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 11:59 AM   #1010
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
OMG!! 434? I've only gotton 3 ever since this thing started! I've had best success in the morning from 8-10.

Last edited by sarastuff999; 09-24-2010 at 12:02 PM..
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: