Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 12:52 PM   #1
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

A new front page story has been added:

Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Click the image to open in full size.
Are you wondering where the leaves are? How often they are falling? Why aren't there more of them? Well wonder no more!
Thanks to our Webkinz Insider leaf hunters we can tell you that the timing of the leaves is currently at 11 minutes. This means that you have a chance to see a leaf every 11 minutes. Earlier this morning the timing was still at 6 minutes, so it's possible that the timing could change again at any time with no notice. We'll keep you updated as soon as we know.
UPDATE 6:10 PM KT - The leaves are now on a 5 minute schedule.
UPDATE 9:50 AM KT Tuesday September 21st - The leaves are currently on a 9 minute schedule.
UPDATE 4 PM KT Tuesday September 21st - The leaves are back on a 5 minute schedule.
UPDATE 9 AM KT Wednesday September 22nd - The leaves are on a 9 minute interval schedule this morning. ***Remember*** this means you have a CHANCE to get a leaf every 9 minutes from the time you get your first one, you may not get one every 9 minutes though.
Many members have also been wondering about the frequency of the leaves since leaf sightings have been few and far between. Webkinz Insider Founder Justin has reported that he's heard from Ganz that they are aware of the slowness. Ganz has the timing adjusted so leaves fall less when kids are in school and more when they are out of school. They are looking into improving the odds.
More information on Fall Fest can be found in the Webkinz Insider WIki HERE.

Last edited by cocoabean; 09-21-2010 at 08:53 AM..
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

Some more useful information

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I had a long talk with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate].

I spoke to a gentleman who was very very nice, he stated EVERYTHING is random and all computer generated. When you log on you may have missed the point where the leaves are "activated" and that is why some have long wait times and other may be getting them faster. Once it is activated it contiues for awhile. Activation is also random. The reason we are not getting very many new prizes is "to keep the interest up" They want us to keep loggin in and keep clicking to "have fun with the challenge of getting a new prize" (which makes plenty of sense). Wait times are much greater throughout the day and faster in the evening, however, he did say they have received ALOT of complaints so they did increase the time (which you will notice after your account activates the leaves). I hope my call to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will help everyone to understand what's going on with the leaves.

All I told him is I just wondered because I do not allow my kids much computer time so my day is spent clicking leaves lol he laughed and said he understood, I told him I wasn't complain by no means and his response was "It's okay! We need the feedback!" Before we hung up he asked me my name and asked the user names for the accounts we are using. I gave him the information so I imagine he will use it for geographic reasons (to see where we are and pin point that to where others are that are having trouble seeing leaves)

Last edited by cocoabean; 09-21-2010 at 09:24 AM..
Old 09-20-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

That is good to hear! I'm glad that the school kids will have about the same advantage as those at home. Too bad for me though! I have the mornings off xD

P.S. I LOVE THE FLOATING LEAF PICTURE! Can I use it?
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 12:59 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

i have been on since six this morning with both IE and Firefox and have not seen a single leaf. Not sure why
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 12:59 PM   #5
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

That is very useful information! Thank you for answering it! I hope my girls can get many leaves after school now after homework is done! Thank you!
valntom is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 01:04 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

The question is what time do they consider that to be. Is it eastern standard???
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 01:08 PM   #7
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

Kids? What do kids have to do with this?? LOL
I'm so addicted.............
Old 09-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you very much for the update.

I have not seen leaves on my account since early yesterday morning so I hope does "figure it out"
Old 09-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #9
Unregistered

They need to fall more period. They know adults do webkinz too. Also the younger children around 4 & 5
that aren't in school get computer time during the day so the school age siblings can go on after school.
Try explaining that to them.Come on [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] PLEASE let the leaf FLY!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #10
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~

P.S. I LOVE THE FLOATING LEAF PICTURE! Can I use it?
Yes, you can

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
The question is what time do they consider that to be. Is it eastern standard???
Probably 3 PM KT That's EST.

View Post Originally Posted by TyeGirlx3
Kids? What do kids have to do with this?? LOL
I'm so addicted.............
lol!
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: