Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/fall-fest-leaf-timing-other-questions-655061/)

cocoabean09-20-2010 12:52 PM

Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

A new front page story has been added:

Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Are you wondering where the leaves are? How often they are falling? Why aren't there more of them? Well wonder no more!
Thanks to our Webkinz Insider leaf hunters we can tell you that the timing of the leaves is currently at 11 minutes. This means that you have a chance to see a leaf every 11 minutes. Earlier this morning the timing was still at 6 minutes, so it's possible that the timing could change again at any time with no notice. We'll keep you updated as soon as we know.
UPDATE 6:10 PM KT - The leaves are now on a 5 minute schedule.
UPDATE 9:50 AM KT Tuesday September 21st - The leaves are currently on a 9 minute schedule.
UPDATE 4 PM KT Tuesday September 21st - The leaves are back on a 5 minute schedule.
UPDATE 9 AM KT Wednesday September 22nd - The leaves are on a 9 minute interval schedule this morning. ***Remember*** this means you have a CHANCE to get a leaf every 9 minutes from the time you get your first one, you may not get one every 9 minutes though.
Many members have also been wondering about the frequency of the leaves since leaf sightings have been few and far between. Webkinz Insider Founder Justin has reported that he's heard from Ganz that they are aware of the slowness. Ganz has the timing adjusted so leaves fall less when kids are in school and more when they are out of school. They are looking into improving the odds.
More information on Fall Fest can be found in the Webkinz Insider WIki HERE.

cocoabean09-20-2010 12:55 PM

Some more useful information:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by webkinzmomma (Post 20904864)
I had a long talk with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate].

I spoke to a gentleman who was very very nice, he stated EVERYTHING is random and all computer generated. When you log on you may have missed the point where the leaves are "activated" and that is why some have long wait times and other may be getting them faster. Once it is activated it contiues for awhile. Activation is also random. The reason we are not getting very many new prizes is "to keep the interest up" They want us to keep loggin in and keep clicking to "have fun with the challenge of getting a new prize" (which makes plenty of sense). Wait times are much greater throughout the day and faster in the evening, however, he did say they have received ALOT of complaints so they did increase the time (which you will notice after your account activates the leaves). I hope my call to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will help everyone to understand what's going on with the leaves.

All I told him is I just wondered because I do not allow my kids much computer time so my day is spent clicking leaves lol he laughed and said he understood, I told him I wasn't complain by no means and his response was "It's okay! We need the feedback!" Before we hung up he asked me my name and asked the user names for the accounts we are using. I gave him the information so I imagine he will use it for geographic reasons (to see where we are and pin point that to where others are that are having trouble seeing leaves)

~Kiwi~09-20-2010 12:56 PM

Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

That is good to hear! I'm glad that the school kids will have about the same advantage as those at home. Too bad for me though! I have the mornings off xD

P.S. I LOVE THE FLOATING LEAF PICTURE! Can I use it?

armysmurf09-20-2010 12:59 PM

i have been on since six this morning with both IE and Firefox and have not seen a single leaf. Not sure why

valntom09-20-2010 12:59 PM

That is very useful information! Thank you for answering it! I hope my girls can get many leaves after school now after homework is done! Thank you!

adrkmfdm09-20-2010 01:04 PM

The question is what time do they consider that to be. Is it eastern standard???

TyeGirlx309-20-2010 01:08 PM

Kids? What do kids have to do with this?? LOL
I'm so addicted.............

canonymous09-20-2010 01:09 PM

Thank you very much for the update.

I have not seen leaves on my account since early yesterday morning so I hope does "figure it out":nod::nod::nod:

Unregistered09-20-2010 01:09 PM

They need to fall more period. They know adults do webkinz too. Also the younger children around 4 & 5
that aren't in school get computer time during the day so the school age siblings can go on after school.
Try explaining that to them.Come on [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] PLEASE let the leaf FLY!!!!!!!

cocoabean09-20-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~ (Post 20898452)

P.S. I LOVE THE FLOATING LEAF PICTURE! Can I use it?

Yes, you can:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrkmfdm (Post 20898473)
The question is what time do they consider that to be. Is it eastern standard???

Probably 3 PM KT;) That's EST.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TyeGirlx3 (Post 20898487)
Kids? What do kids have to do with this?? LOL
I'm so addicted.............

lol!:2funny: