Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 10:28 AM   #641
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
I've noticed that too ely... and also the 'transferring data' thingy on the bottom bar on my ff browser will blink right before a leaf flies.
Yes, I noticed that too.
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 10:29 AM   #642
Webkinz :)

kimlove19 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I was just told to try double clicking on the leaves instead of one click. Apparently that is how they are working this time. I am going to give it a shot here, I will let you know how it works
i have tryed that and nothing so idk what to do
kimlove19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:32 AM   #643
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

In between Cross Country sectionals here, but wanted to report my two accounts' observations so far:

2 accounts open at the same time:

1st account - the leaves are flying diff directions each time (top to bottom, left to right, right to left) those prizes have ALL been been repeat (last year) prizes for me.

2nd account - the leaves are ONLY flying Top to Bottom each time, and every leaf has been a 2011 item!
Could there be a correlation? I have no clue whatsoever , but could not pass up the opp to share with my WI family.

In addition; both accounts' pets 3 H [Hunger, Happiness, Health] all dip just before the leaf comes. I was able to click ea leaf that danced across my screen on both accounts (didn't miss one) because I slowed my computer down by running the a.m. news on a t.v. channel in the background.

GOOD LUCK to all the leaf catchers
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:36 AM   #644
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
In between Cross Country sectionals here, but wanted to report my two accounts' observations so far:

2 accounts open at the same time:

1st account - the leaves are flying diff directions each time (top to bottom, left to right, right to left) those prizes have ALL been been repeat (last year) prizes for me.

2nd account - the leaves are ONLY flying Top to Bottom each time, and every leaf has been a 2011 item!
Could there be a correlation? I have no clue whatsoever , but could not pass up the opp to share with my WI family.

In addition; both accounts' pets 3 H [Hunger, Happiness, Health] all dip just before the leaf comes. I was able to click ea leaf that danced across my screen on both accounts (didn't miss one) because I slowed my computer down by running the a.m. news on a t.v. channel in the background.

GOOD LUCK to all the leaf catchers
My leaves ALL fly from left to right on all 3 accts right now and I am getting a mix of items (though more of last years' than this years'). You are the first person I heard of with leaves flying from different directions on one account !!..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:43 AM   #645
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

I just got my fourth leaf! So far I have gotten:
1 baked butternut squah
2 pumpkin centerpieces
1 pressed leaf collage (2011)

Looks like a good year so far!
purplesquiggle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #646

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

All in all, I have had much better luck this year!! At least fallfest has become predictable which is great for the kids. They can depend that the leaves will fly every nine minutes. The leaves fly faster, but Ganz has to make it a little challenging. The 15 daily limit is good, because otherwise we would all have hundreds of items , that would then be of little value for trading down the line. We also have a life during these events, instead of sitting for an entire week glued to the computer with only a break to eat, sleep and to use the bathroom!! So far I'e got a good variety of items, although I still could use a few less squash!!

I have completed my 15 items for the day, and I have as follows: 3 squash, 2 fall corn displays, 2 leaf globes, 1 lumberjack jacket, 1 fall cabbie hat, 1 pressed leaf collage, 3 fall zip polos and last but not least, 2 log racks!! I was thrilled to get 2 leaf globes , because although I did manage to get 2 last year, I spent way too much time leaf hunting to finally get them!! This year was much easier. I'm also glad to have 2 log racks! Still would love to get the pumpkin centerpieces, but tomorrow is another day! Good luck to all!!

Last edited by jillpfrn; 09-17-2011 at 11:11 AM..
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:05 PM   #647
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

Got all of my prizes today!! SO excited!! I got one of all the new stuff and two fall globes!! I didn't get any last year so I'm so excited that I have two now! YAY!
NancyDrew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:47 AM   #648
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

This year is much better!! I am having good luck with the leaves and prizes. I have noticed leaves are smaller and faster. But the good news is that they are falling approx. every 9 minutes. I have had a lot of success going to the newspaper, clicking on the CONTACT US section and waiting there for the leaf to pass. The background is white and makes it easy to see. Also there is little to distract from clicking.

Another tip I got from AKOOLAUNT is that you can go to your room and work on the jigsaw puzzle. The pet won't move when the leaf floats above and you can earn kc at the same time.

Prizes so far:
lumberjack coats x3
butternut squash x3
fireplace log rack
pressed leaf collage
colorful corn display x2
gourd table candles x2
fall zip polo
maple sugar pop
pumpkin center pieces x2

Will post later with updated prizes. Good luck everyone!!
gmcgary is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: