Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 01:26 AM   #521
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

Well enough leaf hunting for me tonight! So far I have 1 squash, 1 log rack, 2 fall zip polos and 1 fall corn display. I'm so happy to have the log rack, it's really nice! I have really missed alot of leaves, but I guess Ganz has to make things a little challenging. It really is better than last year! My leaves still fall every 9 minutes. I hope that continues, and that the 15 item limit is just a daily limit and not a weekly limit!!! Off to bed now, goodnight and good luck to all!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 02:18 AM   #522
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Nice meeting you, Butterflies.

Good night all. Must get my sleep. So, I can be fresh in the daylight morning. So, I can collect leaves. Happy Leaves Hunting.

P.S. Patience is the key.

P.P.S. Don't be confused with the big red leaf on your front page of WW.

Last edited by Buttercup; 09-17-2011 at 02:18 AM..
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:05 AM   #523
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

well I usually do not fare well with fall fest anyway but
the leaves are whizzing by so fast!

I have clicked and clicked on 12 red leaves so far and nothing......
ugh frustrating........
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:35 AM   #524
change1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of light

Same here. Clicked on the last 5 leaves and nothing happened. They just continue to fly by.
change1001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:24 AM   #525
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

good morning WI, guess the 15 leaf limit theory is correct....OH welll........guess i may do more than one acct..LOL..Hope everyone has fun fun fun

just got my first...left to right...maple pop...they are soooo pretty
9 mins from log in

it was medium speed and clickable

I have one in IE and one on ff

Last edited by lemony; 09-17-2011 at 05:24 AM..
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:25 AM   #526

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

will not click on for me, so far nothing. going by too fast and will not let me click on them
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:29 AM   #527
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

good morning Kitty....I have to click numerous times....just keep clicking

got my first purple shirt...and lumberjack coat....YAY
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:31 AM   #528
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

If you leave your mouse cursor at the left side of the screen, I usually go into a medium sized room, then just click when it reaches the end rather than following it across the screen.

I won a Wall Plate They are much bigger than the other ones.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:32 AM   #529
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Hi lemony and kitty and tashy,

I am having more luck on the contact us page than in a room (I keep walking instead of catching a leaf in a room )

It's all in fun!!!

Edit - I just used your technique of waiting till the leaf got to the edge, tashy, and I caught one! Yay!

Last edited by curiousg; 09-17-2011 at 05:35 AM..
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:41 AM   #530
uv Deluxies
Gifted

Click the image to open in full size.

morning Tashy ....great tip..Hey curiousg....I too am having fun fun fun

I am on the contact page....I usually have good luck on that page
got another lumberjacket and ham squash...still on 9 min schedule and they are not too fast....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: