Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 11:24 PM   #491
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

Yes BF, I'm having fun too.I actually like this fall fest the best of all the ones I've participated in!
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 11:24 PM   #492
Rico1206
Webkinz :)

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

Question: Does your dock have to like, be showing for 9 minutes or like, can you do stuff and then show your dock nine minutes later?
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:28 PM   #493
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

YOur dock has to be showing in order for the prizes to be distributed, yes. Just watch the TV with your pets in the room or do jigsaw puzzles, the leaves fly right over top of the puzzles. And your dock is exposed at all times.

BUT you can do other things for a few minutes and then come back to your room if that is what you mean.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:32 PM   #494
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Is it just me or are the leaves a bit fast this year? I can't catch them. I've never had this problem before.
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:32 PM   #495

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
Someone has speculated that the purple shirt is this year's rare globe!
I just got on about twenty minutes ago, and the only prize I received so far is the purple shirt. I missed my other two leaves on the other accounts.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:37 PM   #496
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Silly question....I've been clicking leaves on and off all day and cannot remember seeing any color but red leaves. There used to be yellow and orange too. Am I just not paying attention or is it only red leaves this year?
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:39 PM   #497

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
We are using Asian Time Zone accounts! It is tomorrow there already!
Ohhhh. Thanks.

Wait..does that mean those with Asian Accounts get an extra day?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:41 PM   #498
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

Lumberjack Coat is first prize...sister's account. Ugh...if only it was a GOOD prize.
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:44 PM   #499
Is Fall blowing in??

SugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clown

Been on since midnight and I've had 2 leaves fall by... I clicked really fast on them and they just went away. Are they a little too fast? If so I hope it gets fixed soon because I don't think I will get any prizes if they keep falling so fast.
SugarBug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:45 PM   #500
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Ohhhh. Thanks.

Wait..does that mean those with Asian Accounts get an extra day?
No, the day in Asia starts 14 Hours earlier, but this also means it ends 14 hours earlier than those of us with North American Accounts. That is how we know what rare item's Arte will have for sale before they show up in North American Accounts
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: