Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 09:51 PM   #461
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

I really wish they would explain the limit to us. What I find odd is that I had called yesterday about the dig issue...with not getting new digs in Adventure Park unless you've used all up...and the rep said something to me about 'capping' the number of digs...and I thought that was really odd since you can actually buy 100 digs...but the word 'capping' now leads me to believe she had her information mixed up and the 'capping' had to do with FallFest items...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 09:53 PM   #462
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
If you received 15 items on that account, it seems that would be "it" for the day..

But I didn't receive 15 items. I just hope that this isn't how things go. Something like the hunt for Nafaria. And even the leaves I did see, went by so fast that no matter how many times we tried to click on them, you would not get anything.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:55 PM   #463
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I sure hope this all gets straightened out for everyone. It is not fair at all to have it working for only some. I really would have Ganz stop adding things and make everything run properly first. They always start these things on the weekend and no one is at office to help. It is no wonder so many are giving up Webkinz, it is supposed to be fun and relaxing and turning into more stressful
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:57 PM   #464
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

I'm so excited, it does seem that they programmed us to get one of each before the repeats start.

I've found that using my netbook, which is really slow, works well for slowing down the leaves. I couldn't catch them on my Imac. There is also a huge difference between the 'contact us' page and Quizzy's page. I couldn't catch them coming from the top on the 'contact us' page but Quizzy's seems to slow them down. Try that. Or have a few other windows open like you do when strength training at the academy.

Thanks to everyone for posting about the 15 item magic number. That does seem to be the limit for me too, even after logging in and out. That's good I guess. 15 items x 9 minutes intervals = a good session. I love that they are so well timed, I can do sooo much in between.
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:59 PM   #465

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
I'm so excited, it does seem that they programmed us to get one of each before the repeats start.

I've found that using my netbook, which is really slow, works well for slowing down the leaves. I couldn't catch them on my Imac. There is also a huge difference between the 'contact us' page and Quizzy's page. I couldn't catch them coming from the top on the 'contact us' page but Quizzy's seems to slow them down. Try that. Or have a few other windows open like you do when strength training at the academy.

Thanks to everyone for posting about the 15 item magic number. That does seem to be the limit for me too, even after logging in and out. That's good I guess. 15 items x 9 minutes intervals = a good session. I love that they are so well timed, I can do sooo much in between.
I agree. I just missed my 11th leaf on my Euro. I have a new mac desktop and maybe that is part of the problem.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:06 PM   #466
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Do like COWS says, turn on the TV, don't select a program just let it cycle through the pics without the noise.
They giggle like crazy and they stay happy.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:38 PM   #467
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

My leaves on my Asian did dry up and I realized that I had found 15 items but they are not all different. One was the s at leaquash and it's inside my pet now. I got so many of those last year.

I did get the new cap at least.

In a way I don't mind this too much because when I get 15 items I know I can quit for the day and go play outside or do something else.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:42 PM   #468
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I have 3 of the new caps,about 5 of the new centerpiece,1 of everything else except for the new coat haven't seen anything on Asian for a while now.
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:44 PM   #469
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
My leaves on my Asian did dry up and I realized that I had found 15 items but they are not all different. One was the s at leaquash and it's inside my pet now. I got so many of those last year.

I did get the new cap at least.

In a way I don't mind this too much because when I get 15 items I know I can quit for the day and go play outside or do something else.
I am with you, marna ... at least we can get 15 items a day .. I doubt that I got that many on my accts any other year!! .. they were sporadic and did not have a definite time to appear like they do now with the defined interim of 9 minutes .. .. I love Fall Fest!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:46 PM   #470

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
I am with you, marna ... at least we can get 15 items a day .. I doubt that I got that many on my accts any other year!! .. they were sporadic and did not have a definite time to appear like they do now with the defined interim of 9 minutes .. .. I love Fall Fest!
I love the nine minutes. I just missed my 15th on Euro, that's my limit and now I can go to bed.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: