Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 09:24 PM   #451
Mark The Seal
Webkinz :)

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

Deb, your not alone. I saw 5 leaves. I only caught 1 leaf. It's frustrated.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 09:25 PM   #452
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

What has happened to the leaves? They were coming-not all that frequently-in my Asian account, but since the day change in the European accounts, nothing. No leaves at all. Has anyone else had this happen?
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:27 PM   #453
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
What has happened to the leaves? They were coming-not all that frequently-in my Asian account, but since the day change in the European accounts, nothing. No leaves at all. Has anyone else had this happen?
If you received 15 items on that account, it seems that would be "it" for the day..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:30 PM   #454
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
They seem to be evading the click as well, with me. I have only succeeded in getting about 3 leaves out of 20 or more...I hope they fix that before morning. I really would like to get some this year.
It's funny, you know... Last year I did not hardly see any of them, this year I see them but can't click them. I really don't know which is more frustrating...knowing they are there or just thinking my account got by-passed...
I know just how you feel Dixie. I feel the same way. But I think I am getting more frustrated this way. Just missed more. My computer is too fast. I don't know how to do all the things you all suggest. One account, or three, I can't get them. So, maybe I need to stop for the night. Hope it is better tomorrow.
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:33 PM   #455

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
Concentrating on one account at a time, might improve your chances of at least clicking that one leaf each time? (easier to keep track of timing and since it always goes it the same direction, you can wait for the leaf in the right spot, ready to "pounce")
That's what I am trying to do.
View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
Seems like 15 prizes as that is what everyone is posting so far, it better just be per day.
On account I just finished got
2 gourd table candles
2 colorful corn displays
3 pumpkin centerpieces
1 autumn tree globes
2 lumberjack hats
4 fall cabbie hats
1 maple sugar pop

Kirt, I did get one helmet today but she poofed or didn't show on other accounts.

Be back soon got to go visit my quiet room real bad
Congrats Gram. I finally on one account, completed the outfit.
View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
Just missed 2 more. Ugh!!!! I am getting very upset
Deb, don't get upset, this is happening to a lot of us and what can you do. I have had Euro opened since it changed and haven't been able to click on one yet.
They seem to be evading the click as well, with me. I have only succeeded in getting about 3 leaves out of 20 or more...I hope they fix that before morning. I really would like to get some this year.
It's funny, you know... Last year I did not hardly see any of them, this year I see them but can't click them. I really don't know which is more frustrating...knowing they are there or just thinking my account got by-passed...
I remember you didn't see leaves last year.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:35 PM   #456
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
I know just how you feel Dixie. I feel the same way. But I think I am getting more frustrated this way. Just missed more. My computer is too fast. I don't know how to do all the things you all suggest. One account, or three, I can't get them. So, maybe I need to stop for the night. Hope it is better tomorrow.
I can only do one account at a time, myself Deblynn...I am just glad that it lasts a week. I might get a few of the ones I wanted from last year. Already got the globe and that was one I was really hoping would show up again this year. Now I can leave my Granddaughter's alone
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:35 PM   #457
ho Knew?

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

awesome! I love the new stuff! Thanks cows!
cg7gg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #458
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I can only do one account at a time, myself Deblynn...I am just glad that it lasts a week. I might get a few of the ones I wanted from last year. Already got the globe and that was one I was really hoping would show up again this year. Now I can leave my Granddaughter's alone
LOL .. so if you get not another item, this fest has already proven it worth .. at least to your GD!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:41 PM   #459
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes, because she won't be complaining that Grandma keeps borrowing her stuff
Hopefully I can return the favor and get her some stuff too.
Even if I am getting just a few items a day I am happy
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:42 PM   #460

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Yay Dixie. That was the hardest last year/ So glad you got one.
My poor pet is standing in bed starving, telling me I am the best. Too funny.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: