Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 08:37 PM   #411
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

Congrats Quack Quack, that is great
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 08:39 PM   #412
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
Deb, make sure they are floating left to right, if not log out and in til they are. When they show try putting your arrow a little ahead of it and click, they are hard to catch. Good luck
Trust me, I have tried that. I get about 1 out of every 10. This is ridiculous. I got more last year than this. So far, I haven't even gotten one of everything.
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:41 PM   #413
scubaflying
Webkinz :)

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
12 items and got one of each new prize. that's good.
That is awesome! I've gotten 12 on this account and 4 of them are Maple Leaves, 3 of them are Cabbie hats, 2 of them are Lumberjack hats (which I have at least a hundred of from last year), 2 of them are Pumpkin centerpieces, and 1 is a gourd candle.
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:42 PM   #414
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
If they are falling from top to bottom, logout and log back in until they go side to side (longer path to click repeatedly). relogging resets the the flow pattern.

If they go too fast, open another window witha video to slow them down.

One of the best spots to wait is the Contact Us page (no pet moving, clean, white, uncluttered - nothing to click but leaves.. )

If you can, try to click a little "in front" of the leaf - but I just tend to click on it madly until it gives up the prize in defeat!

I hope that helps
I have tried making sure they go left to right. I have one account open now. I don't know how to open more than one in IE. Only in FF. Will it slow it down if I have IE and FF open or not.
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #415
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

thanks. i am kind of surprised because last year i hardly got any new prizes.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #416
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Thank you all for the info on strategies and quotas... it will help when I get to start on NA time.
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #417
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

We have several days to get at least one of everything ... thats is the good thing
.. so I am happy to get the few items I have .. there is plenty of time to get the rest ..
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #418
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Got my first pumpkin centerpiece
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #419
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Well 9:29 was the 15th one and it is 9:44 (2:44 Euro time) And nothing
So they really need to tell us what is going on. I am going to wait until 18 min mark after it so 9:47 and see if it comes
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:47 PM   #420
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
We have several days to get at least one of everything ... thats is the good thing
.. so I am happy to get the few item I have .. there is plenty of time to get the rest ..

I agree!
I am actually looking forward to the variety. If I got them all at once, I may stop looking for them all together .... NOT!
But hey, it's fun this way! That's what it's all about.
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: