Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 08:29 PM   #401
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
Glsad someone is getting them. It isn't me. I have tried my Asian account, and now 2 different Euro accounts. I have logged out and back in to change direction. I have tried chrome and FF. I am going nuts.
Deb, make sure they are floating left to right, if not log out and in til they are. When they show try putting your arrow a little ahead of it and click, they are hard to catch. Good luck
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #402
scubaflying
Webkinz :)

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I did an entire Hamster Challenge in 15:02 so less then 2 Leaves time

I have caught my 14th and have 2 minutes remaining for my 15th so I need to pay attention to the saying on it
Go Dawn, go!
If they do NOT say anything like "You've reached your limit for the day", I will be pretty upset. How are we to know, otherwise?
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #403
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
Oh, good . I found some of you. I have been going nuts all day. I need my deluxie friends. Help! I am having the most horrible time. I can't get the leaves to give me anything. I have tried everything. I have seen over 30 leaves, and only gotten about 8 of them. I have never been so frustrated in my life. Any suggestions, please?
If they are falling from top to bottom, logout and log back in until they go side to side (longer path to click repeatedly). relogging resets the the flow pattern.

If they go too fast, open another window witha video to slow them down.

One of the best spots to wait is the Contact Us page (no pet moving, clean, white, uncluttered - nothing to click but leaves.. )

If you can, try to click a little "in front" of the leaf - but I just tend to click on it madly until it gives up the prize in defeat!

I hope that helps
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #404
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
I have been clicking on those leaves like a mad woman! LOL it seems all day,the unclickables were on my account,now i click on them like mad,not just once,and its working!

Keep clicking on them like crazy! i was having the same problem,but if i keep the mouse on one,and just click like a loon,it works! LOL good luck!
We would look so funny to an innocent bystander! .. clicking like crazy across a monitor chasing a silly leaf!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #405
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Nope 15th one says the exact same thing as all the others

Click the image to open in full size.

I guess at 9:38 I will see if it comes or not

Last edited by dawnscott1; 08-17-2012 at 01:43 AM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #406
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thanks for pic Dawn hope you get the 16th one
Old 09-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #407
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

There is a 16th one??? ..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #408
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Hasn't been but according to Dawn's pic there should be more
Old 09-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #409
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

12 items and got one of each new prize. that's good.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #410
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
12 items and got one of each new prize. that's good.
Awesome
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: