Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 08:14 PM   #391
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
You're all on asian, right? I don't want to go on WW, only to see NA doesn't have it yet.
I am on Euro right now, only stayed on Aisan for a little bit this am
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #392
Mark The Seal
Webkinz :)

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I caught 1 leaf. I got wooly hat. Just waiting for more.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:20 PM   #393
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Just got the autumn tree globe
View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
Gram .... I have 15 accts and I try to help with my DDs' 13 accts .. .. see my pretty hair?! right now.. just clicking the euro is heaven! .. I have been known to do 11 accts at once.. yes ..
Wow you must have a powerful computer, I am lucky if can do 3 on one computer, that is why I used to have 2 or 3 computers going at once. I never get all accounts done so stick the ones that seem to run more on schedule. This year not going crazy
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:22 PM   #394
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Oh thank you all you wonderful deluxies. So sweet, even when you're not in the "house".
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #395
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Oh, good . I found some of you. I have been going nuts all day. I need my deluxie friends. Help! I am having the most horrible time. I can't get the leaves to give me anything. I have tried everything. I have seen over 30 leaves, and only gotten about 8 of them. I have never been so frustrated in my life. Any suggestions, please?
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:26 PM   #396
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
I am laughing at myself madly trying to click leaves that refuse to be clicked!

Hi Price.. I think most are on their Euro accts at this point .. NA at midnight though ..
I have been clicking on those leaves like a mad woman! LOL it seems all day,the unclickables were on my account,now i click on them like mad,not just once,and its working!

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
Oh, good . I found some of you. I have been going nuts all day. I need my deluxie friends. Help! I am having the most horrible time. I can't get the leaves to give me anything. I have tried everything. I have seen over 30 leaves, and only gotten about 8 of them. I have never been so frustrated in my life. Any suggestions, please?
Keep clicking on them like crazy! i was having the same problem,but if i keep the mouse on one,and just click like a loon,it works! LOL good luck!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:26 PM   #397
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Glsad someone is getting them. It isn't me. I have tried my Asian account, and now 2 different Euro accounts. I have logged out and back in to change direction. I have tried chrome and FF. I am going nuts.
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:26 PM   #398
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
The eyes popped out of my head reading that last line. I thought you meant you would do 5 to 10 at a time...
LOL I did mean it

I like having them all open and done at the same time
I do like The Clubhouse events like that too, I will have all accounts open to find like Ms Birdy, Leprechaun etc
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #399
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I having a hard time clicking on them too, don't like the idea of them floating from right to left when I am right handed. I keep missing them.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #400
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I did an entire Hamster Challenge in 15:02 so less then 2 Leaves time

I have caught my 14th and have 2 minutes remaining for my 15th so I need to pay attention to the saying on it
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: