Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 07:16 PM   #351
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

so far i got 3 items, a lumberjack coat and 2 maple sugar pops...9 minutes here.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 07:17 PM   #352
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
What did you get?

At least being on the set schedule and unlike last year where it skips some of the timings you can do 1 and do other things besides it...
Maple sugar pop,
lumber jack hat
2 cabbie hats

Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:21 PM   #353
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I am happy with the mix of items I got today. I had a nice mix of old and new:
1 maple pop
2 butternut squash
1 Lumberjack Jacket
2 Lumberjack hats
3 Cabby hats
1 Log holder
1 Corn display
2 Leaf collages
1 Pumpkin centerpiece
and... 1 GLOBE!!! (never got one last year with 3 accounts open all day, all week!!)

.. for a total of... 15

Last edited by elymic; 09-16-2011 at 07:24 PM..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:24 PM   #354
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

WOOT!!!!!
WTG on those QQ Gram and elymic
I am loving not seeing the cider and squash all day LOL

I got a package from someone and it had a Squash in it ROFL Couldn't get away from it hehehehe
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:29 PM   #355
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Well some of us have gotten a few of some of them and not all of them either
So either there are 15 total prizes to get and so that is where the figure comes in or something is wrong...

I know I have 9 different prizes and missing some of the ones others are reporting

Good idea
With the employment office I have the countdown clock too LOL

So I can know the exact second it will come
Thanks friend. What a great idea. Really works just like you reported. Asian is floating across from left to right butr Euro is not as easy to catch as they are falling from top to bottom, pretty fast. Caught the last 2 times.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:32 PM   #356
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Thanks friend. What a great idea. Really works just like you reported. Asian is floating across from left to right butr Euro is not as easy to catch as they are falling from top to bottom, pretty fast. Caught the last 2 times.
You need to log out and log back in to reset the flowing pattern..
Old 09-16-2011, 07:34 PM   #357
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

First two leaves went by and I couldn't click on them! waaah... so my EDIT year old got on and told me to put the curser slightly ahead of where it's heading and voila that works!

Haven't gotten the log holder yet but I'm hopeful.

Please do not reveal personal information including the ages of your children.
Electrabuzz1

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 09-16-2011 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: Removing childs age.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:36 PM   #358
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

9 Euro leaves down *6 to go till I get the 15th pop up box

So far 5 Pumpkin Centerpieces
Old 09-16-2011, 07:38 PM   #359
WIGEV Team Member

It took me 2 logouts to get them to float across the screen instead of down, but it's so much easier (more space to chase them)

9 Euro leaves down *6 to go till I get the 15th pop up box
I did not notice a popup box. I must have been distracted

What does it say?
Old 09-16-2011, 07:40 PM   #360
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Oh LOL it is the pop up box that says what you get
It has written on it... something to the effect of good clicking, keep catching until you have caught all the prizes or something like that.
Hold on a sec, someone posted the pic on here of the saying

We want to see if the 15th click says Come back tomorrow or something

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: