Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 06:59 PM   #341
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

WOOT WTG WM2
I got my 5th Euro one
Finally the Fire Log Rack
(So far Euro 2 Pumpkin Centerpieces, 1 Gourd Candle, 1 Colorful Corn Display and 1 Log Rack)
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 07:02 PM   #342
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

dawn...last year I got one globe, two candle gourds and two corn displays...I will be thrilled to get any more of those items...so winning that globe is awesome for me!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:02 PM   #343

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

My Asian is 9 minutes apart, but I get 2 leaves that I can click, then 4 that will not stop, then 2 again...has been this way all afternoon, it also moves right to left. Euro is 9 apart as well, so far only 1 wasn't "clickable"....this account moves left to right.
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:04 PM   #344
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

I am still trying to figure out what is going on, and (as a couple of you know) I only just found out about this 'limit'. Not cool.
If you were guaranteed at least one of each prize, it'd be different. But all I've gotten is the Maple Leaves and the Cabbie Hats.
I understand their whole 'get out and play' thing, but I truly look forward to these Click-Fests... And, honestly, I don't actually need Ganz to pick the amount of time I spend playing...
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:06 PM   #345
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by valntom
I counted 20 in my Asian before the leaves stopped falling.
My apologies folks...I counted one room of items 2 times.
I only have 15. I am so sorry for the incorrect count.
I guess I need another pot of coffee, huh?
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:08 PM   #346
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by PeaceOut
I am still trying to figure out what is going on, and (as a couple of you know) I only just found out about this 'limit'. Not cool.
If you were guaranteed at least one of each prize, it'd be different. But all I've gotten is the Maple Leaves and the Cabbie Hats.
I understand their whole 'get out and play' thing, but I truly look forward to these Click-Fests... And, honestly, I don't actually need Ganz to pick the amount of time I spend playing...
LOL I am so with you.
Parents can decide a time limit for kids and adults can make their own time limits

Guess they don't want some of us getting thousands of items. Giving a limit only allows me to get Maximum of 540 items ROFL... Not that I will end up with that many, but last year I think I ended up with around 600 and only got 6 of the rarest prizes total, so the odds are so against even with the Limit
Old 09-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #347

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Thanks for following up with that info, val.

OK...I'm out for a bit...Euro has been flying on a 9 minute schedule...hope that continues.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #348
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
Thank you .. that is certainly not cool, ely .. not cool at all! .. lets hope that this is merely a minor glitch that will be corrected by GHQ.. maybe even the turnover at midnight NA may help correct it!
I'm OK with it as long as all prizes are attainable, and it looks like they are. They don't want the kids (or anyone else ) glued to their screens for a whole week, trying to catch an elusive globe.
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:12 PM   #349
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Showing up on my Euro account every 9 minutes, got 4 prizes so far one a duplicate. I am taking it easy and only doing one account at a time

Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #350
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
Showing up on my Euro account every 9 minutes, got 4 prizes so far one a duplicate. I am taking it easy and only doing one account at a time
What did you get?

At least being on the set schedule and unlike last year where it skips some of the timings you can do 1 and do other things besides it...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: