Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 06:19 PM   #291
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

View Post Originally Posted by bbmad
doe's anyone have any tips on how to click , i missed the last six .

This worked for me this a.m.: (it's my own quote! lol)

I am on the "Contact Us" page of the Newspaper [nice WHITE background] with a continual UTube music video in the the background (slows her leaves down so I can catch them) So far 3 Gourd candles from last year but it's a start!

You CAN slow the leaves down by running something else in the background (music, video, etc . . .)
GOOD LUCK
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #292
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by bbmad
doe's anyone have any tips on how to click , i missed the last six .
If they are floating right to left or left to right, run a video or something in the background to slow them down and click like mad, following the leaf..

If they are floating top to bottom, it is harder because you have less time. Log out and log back in until they float horizontally (could take 1 try, could take 2..). Loggin out, then back in resets the direction of the leaves.
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #293
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Dustbunny
I also switched to my Euro account. The leaf came from the top. I could not click on it.
If the leaves are falling a way you don't like. Log off and back on. It will change the falling pattern.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #294

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Second leaf on Euro...right on time...lumberjack hat!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #295
ttmad00

bbmad is on a distinguished road

thank you! that was so helpful. i got it!!
bbmad is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:21 PM   #296
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

FWIW, I was successful clicking on them early on - then later when I returned they simply aren't clickable. Not moving faster, and movement direction not an issue - just won't give out.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:22 PM   #297
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

*Correction I do have 15 items
DH caught one while I was on a potty break and he didn't tell me LOL

Oh I feel silly, so 15 it was..
And it was the Colorful Corn Display too WOOT!!!
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:23 PM   #298

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Congrats on the corn display, dawn!! And thanks for the update on your item total. I certainly looks like there's a 15 leaf limit. That stinks.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:24 PM   #299
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

OK, so I guess I'm done for the day then. The limit is annoying, but at least that means I might actually get some work done next week..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:24 PM   #300
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am a comcast subscriber. I went onto xfinity and I am watching tv shows in the background. I am doing this because with other videos I had to keep restarting them. TV shows will run for a half hour to an hour.

I just caught a VERY slow leaf on my euro account, my first one for the day!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: