Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 03:32 PM   #201
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
They'll be here for a week SnowCrystal. We'll all get plenty of everything
Thanks, but I am a little crabby right now! Just like Nafaria? If I don't see any in over an hour, what is to say that I will see them in the next hour or the next hour or the next? I will not be able to take more than 10 more minutes of this garbage!

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
I am on IE and they are now coming from the sides! not the top where i couldn't click on them,try IE,i also logged in & out a few times,good luck
I am using IE! Thanks!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 03:32 PM   #202
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by nana
lemony i wanted to make sure you and cows4you saw this

Thanks for calling!
funny, when I said I wasn't on 14, I wasn't and wasn't seeing any leaves ...it said 13 so logged out
guess what server now? 14 LOL
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #203
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

Seeing leaves but almost all aren't clickable. Giving up for now to do RL stuff. Good luck, all!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:52 PM   #204
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks for the info!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:56 PM   #205
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

asdfghjkl;' Dx Does this fallfest have tons of problems too? Gee wiz, Ganz, why do you always mess up on my favorite event? D:
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:56 PM   #206
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a wonderful day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:57 PM   #207
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Anyways, I'm really sad to see the Potted Elm, Place Setting, Wall Print, and Cornocoupica (sp?) go. D: My favorite prizes... At least it'll be easier to get something I don't have! I only got one new prize last year, the Galoshes.
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:03 PM   #208
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
Seeing leaves but almost all aren't clickable. Giving up for now to do RL stuff. Good luck, all!
Don't give up...be persistent. The leaves are very tough to click on but you can do it!!! Try going onto the 'Contact Us' page...there is very little clickable on that page, which gives you the chance to click, click, click the leaf until it works...or go to a room in your house and block your pet in a corner so it cannot move...that way again, you can keep clicking the leaf until you get it! They are tough to click, but don't give up on them!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:04 PM   #209

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
I hope I get every prize.
me too
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:08 PM   #210
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
Me too! the last 4 i could not click on,ugh! good luck i wish just once this fest was the way it used to be when we first started playing in 2007!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: