Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #181
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I sure hope the person you talked to was right & I sure wish that they would share this info with their other reps so we all get the same answer!
sometimes its better to not complain to them...I wonder if they thought fast meant...every 9 mins was too soon...sigh ....anyway..good luck everyone...ttyl.....

View Post Originally Posted by fvb
Just back from getting DD from school. Signed in with my Asian accounts and leafs are flying again for me. Every 9mins!
yay for every 9 mins....
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #182
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I saw the dates but it didn't dawn on me that is tomorrow. I was thinking that was still a couple of weeks away LOL Guess I better get my clicking finger ready to catch some leaves. I don't like the clothes this year but love that centerpiece and would like one or two of the log racks.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:57 PM   #183
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by nana
I had not heard of anyone having a different number for asian. I have six (a friend gave me several of hers) and they are all 13.
Both of my Asian accounts are on server 14....so not all are on server 13......and my leaves have completely stopped for quite a while now.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #184
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Oh I said that wrong. All of my Asian accounts are wapi 14. My European accounts are wapi13! Cows is your asian account 14?
lemony i wanted to make sure you and cows4you saw this

Thanks for calling!
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:00 PM   #185
sonja54321
Webkinz :)

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

The week of fall fest must be the week I have the most homework I've ever had as long as I can remember. Whoopie. Oh well, I can get all the new ones next year and I already have most of the old ones. Also, all the old ones they brought back other than the tree globe were ones I wasn't fond of anyways so I can deal with it.
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:00 PM   #186
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Both of my Asian accounts are on server 14....so not all are on server 13......and my leaves have completely stopped for quite a while now.
froggy I said it wrong my Asian are 14 and my European are 13. I am still getting leaves about every 10 minutes on one or two of my accounts

Last edited by nana; 09-16-2011 at 03:03 PM..
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:01 PM   #187
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Leaves are flying every 13-15 minutes on my Asian account.

Just started:
Got 2--Colorful Corn Displays
Got 1--Fall Cabby Hat
So far.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #188
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
I called..not up and running yet but it should be soon..i asked if the timing changed he said it shouldn't have...so two different responses...maybe someone else can call
Okay I called and was told the following:

"As far as we have been told there are no issues currently with leaves flying on Asian accounts. However, please note that until Fall Fest Officially starts on 'Kinztime' at the 'base location', which is EST in North America, there could be glitches and this is due to the fact that Fall Fest has not officially started until that official EST Kinztime has been reached."

That is all he could say...???...

I also asked if he knew whether or not the programming would be at set intervals or if it would be completely random, and he said that they have not yet been notified of the programming details.

All I know is that I have not seen a single leaf on either of my Asian accounts for hours...prior to that they were flying at 9 minute intervals...I did manage to get a number of prizes at that time...but it's always disappointing when you go from 'perfect' to 'nothing'....
Old 09-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #189
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Add me to the list of people who had leaves flying every 9 minutes and for the last couple of hours absolutely nothing. I have logged out, cleared my browser of everything, and still nothing. I was thinking FF might actually be fun this year, but now.........
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:16 PM   #190
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

froggy I said it wrong my Asian are 14 and my European are 13. I am still getting leaves about every 10 minutes on one or two of my accounts
Good for you Nana...I tend to believe what I was told about the fact that things may not work perfectly until North American Kinztime is reached....If you think about some clubhouse events...they will sometimes not start on Asian accounts until midnight on North American accounts. I think they have to 'fool' certain servers into thinking about a date/time...Just like when you are playing on an account and midnight comes along...rather than changing over to midnight it reverts to 12:00 p.m....I'm thinking 'time' is an issue....

On that note, I am now officially back to a 9 minute schedule on one of my Asian accounts!

Yeah!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: