Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 02:39 PM   #161
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
all I have is loader4????
That is not a server number. On firefox the number shows in the status bar at the bottom when I log in.
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #162
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

I am on IE!!
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:41 PM   #163
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

You won't be able to see it on IE Lem.
And I can't see it on FF either because it loads too fast on my computer
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:42 PM   #164
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I am not server 13
I had not heard of anyone having a different number for asian. I have six (a friend gave me several of hers) and they are all 13.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:43 PM   #165
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Hey Ely...thanks ...not sure where to look...but all I know is almost 20 mins...and nothing..sighhhh...reminds me of the year 2007 my first FF ..when the leaves were falling like crazy...and then they changed it..and it was , chance every so often..I hope they don't change it.....

View Post Originally Posted by nana
I had not heard of anyone having a different number for asian. I have six (a friend gave me several of hers) and they are all 13.
maybe it has to do with where you are logged in from...
Old 09-16-2011, 02:44 PM   #166
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Hey Ely...thanks ...not sure where to look...but all I know is almost 20 mins...and nothing..sighhhh...reminds me of the year 2007 my first FF ..when the leaves were falling like crazy...and then they changed it..and it was , chance every so often..I hope they don't change it.....
Try loging out and back in (maybe even clear your cache again). I was having issues earlier and it seems to work now.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:45 PM   #167
uv Deluxies
Gifted

gosh hope ganz didn't take it as too fast..every nine mins....LOL 20 mins nada...guess I could call again...LOL

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
Try loging out and back in (maybe even clear your cache again). I was having issues earlier and it seems to work now.
am clearing it now...are you still on 9 minz???
Old 09-16-2011, 02:46 PM   #168
WIGEV Team Member

Darn! Have to log out and in again! They are falling from the top down and that path is too short for me to get them.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:47 PM   #169
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just got off the phone with customer service and they changed the programming to be RANDOM. She said that is just the functionality of it right now & at 5am in the morning Asian time, we will not see many leaves.

Please call (1-866-webkinz) and let them know to put it back the way it was! If you get an answer different than mine, please let us know.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:48 PM   #170
Gift Guru

maybe it has to do with where you are logged in from...
Oh I said that wrong. All of my Asian accounts are wapi 14. My European accounts are wapi13! Cows is your asian account 14?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: