Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #141
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

i also told him to tell them it is by far the best FF and to NOT change the timing....but that they could make em bigger LMBO
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #142
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
just calling regarding the leaves stopping on some acct..they said they have had some calls that they were too fast....so they may have shut it off ..to slow em down...he is sending a message to tech support to let them know...
Good grief LOL
Well it didn't stop for everyone
But I even signed off and back on and 21 mins nothing
So nothing from 17 past the hour till now

I guess I will go to Target now and hopefully it is working again for me when I get back

i also told him to tell them it is by far the best FF and to NOT change the timing....but that they could make em bigger LMBO
LOL... U Go Girl They could change the timing to the 6 min mark like last year was for me, but not the 20 mins like Wacky
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:03 PM   #143
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

hey dawn..could be certain servers ..who knows..but I am not too worried..we have a week and at this schedule...you can do very well with one acct....Have fun at Target
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:04 PM   #144
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

we have a week and at this schedule...you can do very well with one acct....
So happy to hear that.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:11 PM   #145
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

hey dawn..could be certain servers ..who knows..but I am not too worried..we have a week and at this schedule...you can do very well with one acct....Have fun at Target
True true... except I only have 3 days to get my fill LOL...
I don't know what server my Asian is on so could very well be a different one then the ones that are still getting it.
At least he let me stay until after 3 to get my Euro stuff for 8 pm LOL...(Which I won the Quick Draw for the cookbook and 665 on the deluxe big button of kc) C-Ya'll later

Last edited by dawnscott1; 09-16-2011 at 02:15 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:13 PM   #146
acky 1964 Record!

lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness
lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness

I just saw a leaf 9 minutes after I signed in. I got a maple sugar pop.
lisa1964 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:13 PM   #147
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

My leaves stopped floating a while ago . I sure hope they do NOT interpret "flying too fast" as meaning that we don't like them every 9 minutes, but we want them every 20 minutes!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #148
KaptJaneway
Gift Guru

KaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to behold

I may give up for the afternoon. They are falling too fast for me to catch too. The way the fall, I click and click trying to catch it and miss it every time. I've seen 3 leaves and haven't been able to click on any of them because I can't catch it. Terribly disappointing....
KaptJaneway is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:20 PM   #149
acky 1964 Record!

lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness
lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness

I just had another leaf float by, and I noticed that H/H/H all dropped right at the nine minute interval.
lisa1964 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:20 PM   #150
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

I just had one very slow leaf which was nice; but the next one was faster again and I missed it.

I've missed most of my leaves today due to their speed.
duckling5011 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: