Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #131
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

The leaves have stopped flying for me. I wonder what is going on. It is 4:36AM in Asia, maybe they think we should go to bed!!
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #132
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
Can't wait until tomorrow. This will be my first fall fest
Ours too.

Congratulations on all of the wonderful prizes won!
to those have trouble clicking on them.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:40 PM   #133

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

They've completely stopped for me too...last one was something like 30 minutes ago.

Off to do my peeks at WKN and hope for more leaves later in the day!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:42 PM   #134
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Mine have been consistently flying every 9mins. loving the new prizes!!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:45 PM   #135
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Hmmm everyone stopped. I wonder if they are fixing the speed issue with them. I guess they could do it if they stop them and program it without shutting it completely off

View Post Originally Posted by fvb
Mine have been consistently flying every 9mins. loving the new prizes!!
Oh well, wonder why most of us stopped completely. Nevermind my theory if you are still getting them

Last edited by dawnscott1; 09-16-2011 at 01:45 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:49 PM   #136

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

woo hoo! i can't wait!this means my 1 year WW annivasary!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:49 PM   #137
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Just got another one, but have to go get older DD from school now, hopefully they start flying for everyone else soon!!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:51 PM   #138
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Yep, I have 2 accounts up and they are coming every 9 mins.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #139
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

just calling regarding the leaves stopping on some acct..they said they have had some calls that they were too fast....so they may have shut it off ..to slow em down...he is sending a message to tech support to let them know...
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:55 PM   #140
flowergoddess1200

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

yah i have been wondering when they were going to do this i like the fall fest
gothfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: