Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 01:24 PM   #121
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Fall Fest Dates Announced!

9 minutes between - about -

caught a batch and last 4 wouldn't let me click on them. logging out for RL and will try again later.

made my pet sick. :-/

got coat, hat, new cap, 3 new centerpiece.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 01:24 PM   #122
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by JellybeanHelper
I haven't seen one in awhile? I did log out and back in and have yet to see one. Here is what I have gotten so far:

3 Fire Log Racks
3 Fall Cabbie Hats
2 Pumpkin Centerpieces
2 Gourd Table Candles
1 Autumn Tree Globe
1 Maple Sugar Pop
1 Fall Zip Polo
1 Lumberjack Hat
YAY great haul.....

only thing i don't have one of is the purple shirt...but the day is still young...
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:25 PM   #123
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

Someone has speculated that the purple shirt is this year's rare globe!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:25 PM   #124
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
thanks for the info...
Old 09-16-2011, 01:26 PM   #125
Webkinz :)

JellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
I feel like it might be the leaf collage. Not sure?
JellybeanHelper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:26 PM   #126
uv Deluxies
Gifted

going on 12 mins..so time to log out...and get some stuff done...see u all later
Old 09-16-2011, 01:26 PM   #127
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

The Zip Polo Shirt *Purple shirt was my very first leaf

I haven't seen the log rack or leaf collage

Last edited by dawnscott1; 09-16-2011 at 01:29 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #128
Webkinz :)

JellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clown

Well I am not sure if it is just me or my account but mine stopped and then I logged back in at :10 after and it is now :27 after. No more leaves for me. I am done for today. Good luck everyone!!

HAPPY FALL FEST!!!
JellybeanHelper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #129
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Lemony they aren't flying too fast for me to click, as long as I am not doing something else LOL

I have a few windows open but only 1 is Asian so only able to click on 1 right now. I have a feeling I will be getting hundreds of the other stuff to get the 3 of the rarest ones but I only have until Monday afternoon

And DH just told me he wants to go to Target
The nerve LOL.. I told him okay because I would rather go now when I only have 1 to get then when the Euro starts or tomorrow when I can have 12 open at once to get them

I guess we all got the dreaded skip that time... Last one was at 4:17 am Asian time... Missed 2 timings. guess that is a sign to log in and out again or to leave LOL

Last edited by dawnscott1; 09-16-2011 at 01:36 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #130
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I am having a VERY hard time clicking on them,i could only click on one so far.
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: