Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2019, 03:30 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Fall Fest 2019 coming to Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

Fall Fest 2019 coming to Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.

Fall has arrived and that means it is time for Fall Fest in Webkinz World. Fall Fest runs from September 23 until September 30. Each day look for Floating Leaves in Webkinz World, click on these leaves to win fall themed prizes. Regular mambers can catch up to 6 leaves per day and Deluxe Members can catch up to 9 leaves.

Click the image to open in full size.
Pictured here are the prizes that you can win this year when clicking on the floating leaves. If you would like to see what Fall Fest Prizes have been available in past years be sure to visit our WIKI.

Harvest Pizza (Decoration)
Fall Fest Watercolor Painting
Garter Snake Toy
Fall Fest Floor Tile
Fall Fest Window
Freshly Picked Pumpkin
Veggie Garden Fence
Growing Gardens Snow Pea Seeds
Growing Gardens Hot Pepper Seeds
Growing Gardens Cucumber Seeds
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2019, 12:01 PM   #2
tigerdove
Webkinz :)

tigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaven
tigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaventigerdove is in a reputation heaven

Default Re: Fall Fest 2019 coming to Webkinz World

I really like the prizes this year!
tigerdove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 11:15 PM   #3
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OO, Cucumber seeds! I wonder if they will be part of any new recipes?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 08:30 AM   #4
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is an unparalleled talent
pollywog is an unparalleled talentpollywog is an unparalleled talentpollywog is an unparalleled talentpollywog is an unparalleled talentpollywog is an unparalleled talentpollywog is an unparalleled talentpollywog is an unparalleled talentpollywog is an unparalleled talentpollywog is an unparalleled talentpollywog is an unparalleled talentpollywog is an unparalleled talent

I haven't seen any leaves floating for a few days. Anyone else having this happen? TIA
pollywog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 05:44 PM   #5

Ritzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck Norris
Ritzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by pollywog
I haven't seen any leaves floating for a few days. Anyone else having this happen? TIA
Yes, they're still floating. Today is the last day, I think. The best way to get them to show up is to just stay put in one location, as you can miss them if you're jumping around. Redecorate a room, or something like that, while you're waiting.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 07:14 PM   #6
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Button
nancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OO, Cucumber seeds! I wonder if they will be part of any new recipes?
We can use seeds in recipes? wahhhh
I remember using "farm fresh strawberries" instead of "strawberries" and got gak
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 08:58 PM   #7
Gifted

Spidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clown

I loved the prizes, especially the seeds. Wish it had gone on longer.

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
We can use seeds in recipes? wahhhh
I remember using "farm fresh strawberries" instead of "strawberries" and got gak

It works fine with I use my farm fresh food. Perhaps they have changed it since you tried it?

The cheapest food I have found to make that I like is the Scary Berry Crunch. You only have to buy the potato chips, but you can use the pumpkin and strawberries from your garden. I made 30 today.

Last edited by Spidermanfan101; 10-01-2019 at 08:58 PM..
Spidermanfan101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 08:45 AM   #8
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Button
nancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Buttonnancygurl gets to push the Easy Button

This has nothing to do with the thread (sorry) but I just realized in one month it will be my 10 year anniversary on webkinz insider!!! I cant believe I started 10 years ago!!!!!!
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: