Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2013, 09:03 PM   #111
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Fall Fest 2013 Coming to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by RandaPanda523
Hi, all! Just jumping in to the Fall Fest excitement...couldn't help it. I didn't time them, but I was able to get all 8 of my leaves in under 2 hours, I'd say. Final haul?

4 Fall leaves (nice little leaf rug for my new outside room)
3 baskets of Firewood
1 Box of Maple Donuts

My extra leaf from Webkinz Newz is what really made my day...it's a gold glass globe with a fall tree in it, and moving leaves. Sorry, I didn't catch the name while I was putting it in a room as fast as humanly (Webkin-ly?) possible, but I LOVE it.

I'm happy, but hoping for some of the clothes tomorrow! Happy leaf hunting, everyone!

Yes that was a prize last available last year the autumn tree globe .Congrats
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2013, 09:34 PM   #112
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

WI Subscriber

Just sharing an interesting find - on one account I just collected all eight available leaves/prizes and on that account only they were ALL old prizes from last year. Strange!

I"m just missing the Wagon Wheel of the new prizes now I think. Having fun! Enjoy, all!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:36 PM   #113
Begin Again by Tay
Gifted

sophii8 is a genius through and through
sophii8 is a genius through and throughsophii8 is a genius through and throughsophii8 is a genius through and throughsophii8 is a genius through and throughsophii8 is a genius through and throughsophii8 is a genius through and throughsophii8 is a genius through and throughsophii8 is a genius through and throughsophii8 is a genius through and throughsophii8 is a genius through and throughsophii8 is a genius through and throughsophii8 is a genius through and through

So excited! I wasn't able to get on for long today so I only caught one leaf. Good luck everybody!
sophii8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:10 AM   #114
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

With that WKN link for the floaty clicky leaf I got the Hot Apple Cider

mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:39 AM   #115
e are all
Gifted

rabbit1 dares to be greatrabbit1 dares to be greatrabbit1 dares to be great
rabbit1 dares to be greatrabbit1 dares to be greatrabbit1 dares to be greatrabbit1 dares to be greatrabbit1 dares to be greatrabbit1 dares to be great

I have caught 5 leaves over my two accounts Catching more now
rabbit1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:22 AM   #116
Gifted

ChrissyW could rule the worldChrissyW could rule the world
ChrissyW could rule the worldChrissyW could rule the worldChrissyW could rule the worldChrissyW could rule the worldChrissyW could rule the worldChrissyW could rule the world

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
With that WKN link for the floaty clicky leaf I got the Hot Apple Cider

We got potted trees,the Wheat things & 2 Fall snow Globes!

We just need the lantern & we have all the new things.

Happy Leaf catching!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:07 AM   #117
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box vanberk is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

WI Subscriber

Have caught about 50-60 leaves -
have won 1 each Wagon Wheel and Lantern,
several each toques, bouquets, rake wreaths, and the new foods.
A zillion log baskets, several piles of leaves, apple baskets and donuts. One Maple Tree.
Would welcome more Autumn Leaf Globes.
Good luck getting what you want!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:20 AM   #118
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

This morning on my Asian account I am HAPPY to report winning:

2 Autumn Rake Wreaths
3 Apple Baskets
1 Box of Maple Donuts
1 Maple Leaf Toque
AND
1 Wagon Wheel Display

Good Luck to ALL!!!
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:52 AM   #119
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

WI Subscriber

Wow - Thanks for all the picks, WL!!! Missed out on all the leaves yesterday - so time to get started!

Fall Blessings!
Banks

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Thanks to you and all the others who posted on this thread, with their lists of items received. I've been able to update the picture of prizes.

I was away for last year's Fall Fest, so a lot of these items are "new to me" LOL and here they are, so far:

Click the image to open in full size.
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:13 AM   #120
Webkinz :)
Oekie rules the roostOekie rules the roostOekie rules the roostOekie rules the roostOekie rules the roostOekie rules the roostOekie rules the roostOekie rules the roostOekie rules the roostOekie rules the roostOekie rules the roostOekie rules the roost

Wow I got the lantern today! It's very Lovely! Aside form that and the food items that's all the new stuff I got so far.
Oekie is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fish fashionistas, no soup, not worth it

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: