Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 12:55 AM   #61
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Default Re: Fall Fest 2009 Coming to Webkinz World September 19th - 25th

This is my first Fall Fest!! I'm so excited!! From what I can tell, it's a blast! YAY!!!! I can't wait!!
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2009, 01:30 AM   #62
Webkinz :)
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

I am looking forward to it, but I hope it's working better than last year. I hope they don't retire the potted elmtree or the wheat sheaf. I could use a couple more of those. :-)
Oekie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:29 AM   #63
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Dixie for the updated info. on being able to get up from the computer every once and a while and not being logged out, I hope everyone gets at least a few leaves. Good luck everyone!
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:38 AM   #64
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Don't forget to mention that you can play games in your room if you want. The farm game can not be played as the fact that when your peices are moving, you can't click on the leaves (learned this one the hard way) If you are playing games in your room to earn kc, the leaves will float by on top of the game so you can still click. Puzzles, tic tac toe, and checkers are good, I am not sure about the solitaire or go fish games though.

I am sure that one of the great computer friends here will set up a thread explaining how to have multiple screens up and how to set them up for maximizing your clicking intake. lol

whooooooooooooooo hooooooooooo fall fest yesssssssssssssssss.... Seting timers for 5 min 45 seconds worked great. Didn't hamlet have some kind of explaination on timeing we can look back on..
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:37 AM   #65
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Awesome! Last year I wasn't a member on webkinz and barely missed it, but hearing that they'll have the same items rocks!!!!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #66
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
Thanks for the update Justin. Thanks for the hints Dixiecup knew most of them . Now some hints for mlh and others who are new to , the leaves,goo goo berries,snowflakes float from left to right in your room to make some kinscash and pass the time I get a table, chair ,and checker game in an empty room the health , happiness and hunger go down less while sitting for the newcomers it's a good way to get leaves,snowflakes,goo goo berries, etc.hope this helps good luck to all clickers. Justin and rock thanks for beng there.

Bob :pgn:
Thanks for the hints, Bob! I'll get a checker game. Wish I was going to be around more the week of Fall Fest. Good luck to everyone!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:56 PM   #67
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I would like them to bring back the Apple hat and Mapple leaf jacket...They are my favourite.
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:03 PM   #68
Fall-Fest-Freak

Talking Re: Fall Fest 2009 Coming to Webkinz World September 19th - 25th

i LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fall fest, but i'm gonna be on vacation then, i'm gonna have to find some puter time. also for every one else, playing at quizzy's is a good place to catch leaves. just stay at quizzy's making money and lots of leaves float by, this is a great way to wait for leaves AND make money at the same time
Old 09-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #69

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Have you told the Creative Director to 'Shake those Trees' in advance, Justin
Sounds EXCITING.
Make sure you are in a place where your dock is visible in order to receive your items
Here are some pics from last years Festival
Click the image to open in full size.
Just info I wanted to see, thanks Dixiecup! I hope we get a chance at those potted elms & wheat sheafs Definately my favorite! Although I wish the cow-husked doll would come back...I only have a few of those
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 06:39 PM   #70

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I would like to see the doll and the apple hat come back since they were way before I began. I have wanted one of those since I first saw them. Please bring them back!!!!
bamagal55 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: