Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 05:23 PM   #51
Zackula
Banned
Indula is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Fall Fest 2009 Coming to Webkinz World September 19th - 25th

W00T!!!!!!!!! i <3 fall festival!!!!!!!! best click to win ever!!!!!
Indula is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2009, 05:26 PM   #52
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Awesome it will be so cool i will be on the computer like 24 7 after school!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;d;d;d;d;d;d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Awesome it will be so cool i will be on the computer like 24 7 after school!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:d:d:d:d
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:48 PM   #53
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I too am excited about Fall Fest! I love the items you can get from them and it adds some extra fun to the mix for me.

Good luck everyone on your leaf finding!
Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #54
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Fall Fest 2009 Coming to Webkinz World September 19th - 25th

Thanx for the news. I can't wait! I love the Fall Fest. Very cool prizes. We all want to know what the new ones will be.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #55
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Wow i can't wait!!
It's too bad it wasn't this week, I have been home sick and could clicking away!
Ah well. Whadda ya to do.

I better start hording some of the previous fallfest prizes Not gonna miss out on this retirement!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:54 PM   #56
katevans13
katevans13 will become famous soon enough

ON YOUR MARK GET SET CLICK
MY FRIST FALL FEST
katevans13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #57
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Thanks soooo much Justin for the great news and keeping us up to date.

I Love, Love, Love the Fall Fest well all of the Fest's.

I can't wait, time to rest up the hand and the eyes. Oh and load up on the caffeine.
sz11401 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:21 PM   #58
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Yea!! Fallfest...can't wait to start clicking!!..thanks so much for the update..FF is just so much fun..and hopefully, the leaves will be seen a little (oh, who am I kidding)..a lot more often than last year!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:08 AM   #59

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

wow I cant wait for fall festivial to start There will be some great prizes falling from the sky. Looking foeward to having a grand time catching the falling leaves good luck to all geemah37
geemah37 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:41 AM   #60

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

I can't wait !!!
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: