Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 10:33 AM   #31
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Fall Fest 2009 Coming to Webkinz World September 19th - 25th

I would say a new style of sweater, a new style hat, or a pilgrim outfit.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #32

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Great tips Dixie! Thanks . I knew a couple of them, but now will be better prepared.

I also found that boxing my pet in to a small area of the room helped. If I clicked to get a leaf and accidently clicked a square on the floor on the other side of the room, my pet would walk over there and I would miss the leaf. So I just sat my pet in a chair and put some objects around it so it couldn't jump out! Didn't know they couldn't be sleeping though and I did sometimes do that. Guess that is one of the reasons I did better with some accounts than others!

Thanks again!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:41 AM   #33

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
I would say a new style of sweater, a new style hat, or a pilgrim outfit.
Sounds great to me Gray -- hope you are right

Soooo exciting! Can't wait
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #34
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Well I am sorry I have a life, i am not going to sit at the computer 24/7 and wait lol. If i am on then great if not oh well.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:11 AM   #35
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Whoop-de-doo!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:38 AM   #36
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the update Justin. Thanks for the hints Dixiecup knew most of them . Now some hints for mlh and others who are new to , the leaves,goo goo berries,snowflakes float from left to right in your room to make some kinscash and pass the time I get a table, chair ,and checker game in an empty room the health , happiness and hunger go down less while sitting for the newcomers it's a good way to get leaves,snowflakes,goo goo berries, etc.hope this helps good luck to all clickers. Justin and rock thanks for beng there.

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:53 AM   #37
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Have you told the Creative Director to 'Shake those Trees' in advance, Justin
Sounds EXCITING.
Make sure you are in a place where your dock is visible in order to receive your items
Here are some pics from last years Festival
Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks Dixie for reminding me what lasts years prizes were. What a great way to celebrate fall! [BOOK]And a good year of school![/BOOK]
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:12 PM   #38
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

Fall fest started out so great last year on asian accts. I remember the leaves were coming every 2 minutes at first. My kids wanted to stay up but I told them, there is a whole week, and the nextday the leaves were so slow. The kids were sad.

My guess is a fall rug. We got the new snowflke rug. I would hope it would replace the food, not the poster, potted elm, or wheat but it seems like they always keep the food.
sisterbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #39
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
So, let me get this straight, the best thing to do is go into one of your pets rooms without animated objects, put the pet on the couch with t.v. on and just stay there and wait for the leaves to fall, about every 6 mins. and don't have a lot of items in your dock, have food esp. marshmallows for happiness available. Is that right? This is also my first year at this.
That pretty well covers it, yes I will say this, too. The cool thing about having them on the couch is that you CAN walk away from the screen for a brief period of time because the pet is ACTIVE you won't get logged out for not playing for a while. Kind of provides a two fold function
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #40
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

this is going to be so awesome!
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: