Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 08:54 AM   #21
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Fall Fest 2009 Coming to Webkinz World September 19th - 25th

i was wondering when the fall fest will be, thanks. I love when ww does thing with flying things across the screen because you never know what surprise it will be. Can't wait, going to mark my calender.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2009, 09:00 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

Dimagar has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Well, get out your 'egg timers' I think they were appearing at 6 minute intervals for the first bit. I still have an old record of how my laptop was acting.
Every 6 minutes your HHH goes down, right after that happens a leaf floats by (supposed to anyway). Watch the Hunger and Happiness particularly. Those go down quickly while watching.
Remove animated objects from your room. Those seem to impede the floating leaves. (Windows that have animation, items that move or activate.)
If you want a QUICK happiness boost, feed your pet Marshmallows. Keep other food on hand. The hunger meter goes down about 2 points per 6 minutes.
If happiness becomes a huge issue, place your pet in front of the TV (this is the only animated object that does not follow the rule) Turn on the power and let the pics cycle through, exit out of the remote without turning off the power. Your pet should be sitting on the couch. Sleeping stops the leaves from floating by and the happiness does not increase, even if the TV is on and your pet is asleep.
Keep your dock stock relatively low in items.
The more graphics it has to load up, the harder it has to work to get those leaves.

This is great info. I was not here last year either so am looking forward to this event. The events I have caught since joining WW in January have been a disappointment, but I have spent the time playing pool waiting for something to float by. Now I know what I did wrong. Thanks a lot!
Dimagar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:03 AM   #23

SuperSamus is on a distinguished road

OMG! I am so excited for the Fall Fest, and I am ready to click on the leaves!I am so pysched for the three new prizes!Yay!Can't Wait for the Fall Fest! Thanlks For The Update!
SuperSamus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:05 AM   #24
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Thanks, Justin and Dixie for this great information. I did manage to get all the prizes last year (my first experience with WW Fall Festival). I had noticed the leaves were every 6 minutes or so but didn't realize animated items and a full dock would affect anything. I'm hoping they replace the hat and sweater with new clothing items. Plus a more colorful tree like a maple with red/orange leaves would be really nice!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:09 AM   #25
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

So, let me get this straight, the best thing to do is go into one of your pets rooms without animated objects, put the pet on the couch with t.v. on and just stay there and wait for the leaves to fall, about every 6 mins. and don't have a lot of items in your dock, have food esp. marshmallows for happiness available. Is that right? This is also my first year at this.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:27 AM   #26
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Very cool Can't wait!!
Diamond015 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:40 AM   #27
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Oh this is really exciting I hope I can catch alot of leaves , Lots & lots , Last year I wasnt very lucky !! Thanks for the dates !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #28
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Thank you so much Justin. I am looking forward to my 2nd Fall Fest. Even though last years were a long wait between leaves I still enjoyed it. Do hope this years do fall faster. I love all WW's Fests. I have Gkids to collect for as well as myself and a friend when she is not able to be on puter so I really need the speed. LOL
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #29
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yay! I can't wait... woo hoo it's amost here
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:11 AM   #30
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Dixie~

Thanks for all the hints! This is my first Fall Fest and unfortunately I will be gone at a conference for most of it! I wish that you could play in the arcade while you are waiting 'cause I am trying to save up KC for Halloween. Does it work to set a timer for like 5 minutes and go back and forth? I would be afraid that I would miss something!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: