Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 08:02 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

kbugsmom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Fall Fest 2009 Coming to Webkinz World September 19th - 25th

yay so exciting! I"d guess there'll be at least one new food item.
kbugsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2009, 08:10 AM   #12
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

I cannot wait!!!!
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:12 AM   #13

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

I'm looking forward to Fallfest this year. I hope that I can get some of the items that I either did not get last year or only got one of. Maybe the leaves will fall a little more freely this year especially on the weekend when people are not working.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:14 AM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

My best guess is that the items from previous years may not be available.
Those would be the Potted Elm, Harvest time poster and the Wheat Sheaf.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:18 AM   #15
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Why do they insist on starting these things on the weekend when customer service isn't there? Hopefully they're more prepared for this than they were for the goo goo berries or than last years FF for that matter. Don't forget, if you have an account set in the Asian time zone, the leaves should start falling at 10 AM on Friday on those accounts. That's how we collected most of our stuff last year. We got it all on the first day on the Asian and then the leaves dried up for us too.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:19 AM   #16
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Talking Re: Fall Fest 2009 Coming to Webkinz World September 19th - 25th

WAhooooo! Happy fall everyone.... there are about three prizes I missed last year.
I am glad we get another chance at them. Football (go dogs) and festivilles, pumpkins and cider... I can't wait Happy fall again everyone! :bdog:
KLMLH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:29 AM   #17
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, get out your 'egg timers' I think they were appearing at 6 minute intervals for the first bit. I still have an old record of how my laptop was acting.
Every 6 minutes your HHH goes down, right after that happens a leaf floats by (supposed to anyway). Watch the Hunger and Happiness particularly. Those go down quickly while watching.
Remove animated objects from your room. Those seem to impede the floating leaves. (Windows that have animation, items that move or activate.)
If you want a QUICK happiness boost, feed your pet Marshmallows. Keep other food on hand. The hunger meter goes down about 2 points per 6 minutes.
If happiness becomes a huge issue, place your pet in front of the TV (this is the only animated object that does not follow the rule) Turn on the power and let the pics cycle through, exit out of the remote without turning off the power. Your pet should be sitting on the couch. Sleeping stops the leaves from floating by and the happiness does not increase, even if the TV is on and your pet is asleep.
Keep your dock stock relatively low in items.
The more graphics it has to load up, the harder it has to work to get those leaves.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:43 AM   #18

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Can't wait to see the leaves falling. Better mark the calander. Thanks Justin for the update.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:50 AM   #19
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

Yay! This is sooo cool! I loved doing it last year!
I remember last year my friends and I were all sitting in the garden yard waiting for them it was real fun!
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #20

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
My best guess is that the items from previous years may not be available.
Those would be the Potted Elm, Harvest time poster and the Wheat Sheaf.
I really hope that they don't delete Potted Elm. I really want one of those.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: