Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Fall Clothing Arrive in KinzStyle Outlet!

A new front page story has been added:

Fall Clothing Arrive in KinzStyle Outlet!

Click the image to open in full size.

The anticipated line of clothing for Fall 2013 has now arrived in the KinzStyle Outlet, also known as PJ's Outlet, along with an access problem.

If you are not seeing these new items, clear your cache and cookies. You will find instructions in our WIKI. Still not seeing them? you must be using Internet Explorer! Try another browser such as Firefox or Chrome. Let's hope that the Ganz tech staff will soon fix this access glitch.

Among the new clothes, these are accessible to ALL members (illustrated above): Crocheted Flower Fascinator (90), Bright Reading Glasses (55), Green Pocketed Tee (135), Stripey Cardigan Top (160), Tie T-Shirt (185) and Boys Color Block Shoes (85).

These new items are Deluxe Only: Black Velvet Moccasins (75), Boys Cuffed Orange Jeans (210), Dressy Purple Coat (200), Fall Patterned Leggings (110), Lace Sleeved Dress (180), Pink Patterned Jeans (190).

Several items of fall clothing from last year that were accessible to all WW members, have now been moved to Deluxe Only. They are the Big Blue Bow Belt, the Boy's Navy Cardigan and Scarf, the Orange Sporty Warm-Up Zippy and the Rusty Red Tam.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2013, 08:48 AM   #2
I luvz U!

Default Re: Fall Clothing Arrive in KinzStyle Outlet!

This is what you will see in the New section of the KinzStyle Outlet.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:10 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Becky71W knows the way
Becky71W knows the way

I figured there would be a contest that is why I never waste my kinz cash buying new items. You can always get them free from WKN.
Becky71W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:45 AM   #4
Who Cut the Cheese?

chantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicness
chantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicness

Nice clothes!!! Very colourful! I got the flower headband on WKN today and I love it!
Thanks for the info!
chantal101234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:39 PM   #5
I luvz U!

Don't forget to take part in the Floaty clicky event in Webkinz Newz where you will get one of the "available to all" clothes FREE!
Old 09-19-2013, 02:52 PM   #6
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info . Time to get some new clothes for Fall

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Don't forget to take part in the Floaty clicky event in Webkinz Newz where you will get one of the "available to all" clothes FREE!
Thanks SO much
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #7
poppypig88

EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds
EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds

For some reason, a lot of the clothes do not show up for me, I am not sure why...

EvergreenRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #8
I luvz U!

View Post Originally Posted by EvergreenRose
For some reason, a lot of the clothes do not show up for me, I am not sure why...

Are you using Internet Explorer? that's what I see too.

Try Firefox or chrome. Also clear your cache and cookies and reboot your computer.

I hope Ganz fixes this glitch soon. Lots of people use Internet Explorer.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #9
poppypig88

EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds
EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Are you using Internet Explorer? that's what I see too.

Try Firefox or chrome. Also clear your cache and cookies and reboot your computer.

I hope Ganz fixes this glitch soon. Lots of people use Internet Explorer.
No, I always use Firefox. I have tried clearing my cache and cookies, still to no avail.
EvergreenRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #10
We all knew I was
Gifted

purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Yay!!! I love those orange jeans. Super cute! Thanks for the info!
purplerox1999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: