Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 01:50 PM   #61
1Doglover12345
Webkinz :)

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Fake Webkinz Advertisements Appearing on Internet

wow that is sad that someone would do that
And big give-away webkinz use kinzcash not coins
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 01:53 PM   #62
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by minimoon12
my little cuz was on it and i told her it was fake but no she took the quiz any way i was right she did not get her coins p.s. it call kinzcash 1 webkinz fan
If they did click the link and take the quiz...I'd do a virus scan on the computer ASAP!!!....as well, if at any time after clicking the link your cuz had to enter their WW name/password....CHANGE THE PASSWORD ON THE WW ACCOUNT. By doing this there may have been a keylogger virus installed...which would basically allow whoever is behind the add to access the password associated with the account...and even worse, will be able to access all passwords typed in on the computer...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:04 PM   #63
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

Ah! Hope nobody clicks on that. But win COINS? XD It's called KINZCASH, evil internet scammers.
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:09 PM   #64

emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!

That is just EVIL. Scamming little kids. I wish there was a way we could actually catch these people.
emajade is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #65
Fred will become famous soon enough

We have had those pop-ups for over a month now on one of our computers. It seems to be associated with some Trojan malice-ware. For those who see those pop-ups this is a sign for bigger trouble. Stay sharp. FYI, my McAfee is unable to see it or remove it.
Fred is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:25 PM   #66
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Red face Re: Fake Webkinz Advertisements Appearing on Internet

This sounds horrible!! Hopefully the website is reported and deleted. I definately won't click on it, if I see it!! Thank you soooo much for the heads up and update!

Be safe everyone,
~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #67
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I think someone should contact Ganz about this, because this is real crime some accounts are worth A lot of Money, not Kc or Coins REAL MONEY. It is stealing even though it is just pixels, Very cute pixels that is xD
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:40 PM   #68
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for the notice. Scammers can come at anytime. I once click on a new mouse design ad and it jacked up my computer. I'm now on my mom's since my mom now goes on the netbook so its basically my PC.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:41 PM   #69
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Thanks for the warning, if i saw it before i read this i would have clicked. Do you know what happens if you do?
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:18 PM   #70

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

ACK. That's scary. >___< Thanks for letting us know!!!

Everyone who doesn't adblock or another popup blocker, go get it now.
ginny19 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ducki, girlwholovesdog was here, go away evil scammers, go away scammers, goawaymeanscamers, gringersnap♥, heey dog, leave now!, plz help ganz, scam, stop scammers!, t.t.tawnypup, wow really scammers?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: