Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 10:09 AM   #21
I love you ♥
Webkinz :)

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Default Re: Fake Webkinz Advertisements Appearing on Internet

Thank you so much for telling us (:
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #22

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

thanks for letting us know
misssayles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:16 AM   #23

_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!

This happened to me and i made a thread about it.Oh,and if any of you play on Foopets.com there is one for that too.
_Converse_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #24
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

What websites does it pop up on??? I do not like it when people do that!!
I actually saw it but forgot what site I was on...Thanks for the warning!
lilpanda123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:22 AM   #25

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

omg, when I saw the picture on WI im like "OH " but then like I saw what it said....so...

THAT IS SOOOO SCARY!.. >.<
I dont know why they do that there is this website, about "webkinz cheats" but they ask you TON of information before you can see what it says,,,
DO NOT FILL IT IN!!! it asks for your phone number, and name and everything.. my cousin and I were just staring at all the things we had to fill in and we said..."no.." and we exit it out..

_Converse_
yes, I used to play foopets, but I kinda quit, I check often though, but ive never seen that add
-----------------------------------------------------------------

ok, so here is a tip....

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER..ahem....click on an add that says youll win something... even if its... "congratulations you are the 10000 person that visited this site! this is not a joke!"
and it says you won and bllahhh blah blah.. guess what? ITS FAKE... they might do it to get information, or anything! please dont be fooled!and thankz SO much for the warning WI...
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:22 AM   #26
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

My kids usually only go to poptropica, webkinz, webkinz newz and one other kid game site, can't remember the name. So it's on one of the those sites that it's coming up on for us. DD called me in the first time it popped up. She knew it wasn't real though, I've drilled it in that any ads that offer tons of money etc are scams and are just trying to steal your account.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #27
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I've seen those before, I just exit them.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #28

Priceless has disabled reputation

That is scary. And its horrible they are tricking people. Thanks for notifying us FIA
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:33 AM   #29
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

I saw that on our computer, but not yet on the laptop. It was last month and I just thought it was just our computer so I didnt click it cause I know they are all fakes. Hope no one clicks that!! And thanks FIA for letting everyone know!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:39 AM   #30

gi21 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow thats crazy thanks for alerting me i probably would have clicked it just not thinking about it. so it showed up while people were playing webkinz??
gi21 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ducki, girlwholovesdog was here, go away evil scammers, go away scammers, goawaymeanscamers, gringersnap♥, heey dog, leave now!, plz help ganz, scam, stop scammers!, t.t.tawnypup, wow really scammers?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: