Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 03:16 PM   #1
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Default Extra POTM Items

I adopted my beloved frog the other day and I recieved my loot bag I fed my frog the foods (not knowing they weren't discovered yet ) and I ended up trading away the POTM item as well I came back from school today and logged on. After doing my Daily's I went to my room to care for my garden. I found I had mail and I opened it up. The letter was from ganz, letting me know that they found I hadn't recieved my POTM loot bag They gave me another item, recipie food, and more kinzcash.

The thing is, I did already get my stuff, I had just traded it away before they conducted they were fixing the glitch for everyone else. It must have appeared as if I had never gotten it. What would you recomend me doing? I have called Ganz, although, I'm still wondering and would love to know if this has happened to anyone else? It is greatly appreciated, and thank you fo your time!

Last edited by DKMagoo; 10-03-2007 at 05:35 PM..
DKMagoo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2007, 03:18 PM   #2
magicuni
Gifted

Diamondgirl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Extra POTM Items

Honesty is always the best policy.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:18 PM   #3
Cheerbaby4
Gifted

Susie Q has a spectacular aura about

I would call or email them. If they get wind of people keeping things it is just going to make it that much harder to sort things out. They will probably let you keep it, but if you don't tell them and at least make the effort than if they find out later then it will be no better than keeping kc
Old 10-03-2007, 03:19 PM   #4
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Diamondgirl
Honesty is always the best policy.
Yes it is. I would call them and say that you recieved an extra loot bag, who knows? Ganz may just give you a little thing for being honest with them. Lucky you!
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2007, 03:35 PM   #5
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

After insisting to my mom that keeping the items wasn't an option, she has agreed to let me call them I was wondering (for I haven't ever called before) if you needed to be over 18 to talk to them? I know I have heard it somewhere before, but I could have gotten mixed up

I have about a half hour to call Does anyone know for sure if you need to be over 18 to call?

Last edited by DKMagoo; 10-03-2007 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 10-03-2007, 04:02 PM   #6
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Ooops, sorry for the late response. Yes, you must be atleast 18 years of age to call.
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2007, 04:03 PM   #7
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

hmm i called and im not 18... o yeah what item?
Old 10-03-2007, 04:04 PM   #8
Gosh i'm
Gifted

goatluver1837 is a jewel in the roughgoatluver1837 is a jewel in the rough

You are doing the right thing to call them!

Mabye they will let you keep it!
goatluver1837 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2007, 04:08 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

i think this happend to alot of people. they may have just given out new bags to everyone that got the frog on the first. about half of the people that adopted the frogs did not get the bag. it was just easier to give everyone a new bag than to sort out who did and who did not get the items. dont worry! you are not the only one.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:25 PM   #10
dotprompt
Webkinz :)
maia is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter also received a gift bag by mistake. I have sent an email and am waiting to hear back on how they want to handle it. I'm hoping they let her keep it. In the mean time I've not let her log on the account in case she sees the donut seeds in her doc.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: