Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 07:11 PM   #41
Unregistered

Default Re: Expired Accounts Have Limitations

Thats great it doesn't expire! That's sorta cheap that you won't be able to trade.... I guess that's a pretty good award if you were to get another pet or get deluxe... i think the not being able to send things is even cheaper.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by bubble3495
Is anybody else having trouble trying to log into their expired accounts? I can log into my full accounts but when I try to log into my expired accounts it says that their servers are down? Anybody else having trouble with this?
Knew this was going to happen, I am also having this problem, looks like they are enforcing this rule the have posted up
Quote:
If you know a friend with an expired account, they can come back and play in Webkinz World again (as long as they’ve played in the last year).
If you have not played in over a year looks like we might be locked out, which is not fair one bit. I have my dd's account with a ton of money on it but she has not played on it in over a year, we were waiting for the never expire account to check it out, but it says sorry there is something wrong with our servers at this time. I think they should keep the way it was where we never worried about getting locked out of the account, we would just adopt a pet when she felt like playing again.
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:18 PM   #43
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

I am SO GLAD there aren't many restrictions. I could live without those things for a while. Not that i for one need to worry about that for a while: the obsession and the family continues to grow!
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:22 PM   #44
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

[QUOTE=Pigster318;21997862. I think they should keep the way it was where we never worried about getting locked out of the account, we would just adopt a pet when she felt like playing again.[/QUOTE]
Most of the game sites have Restricted and Unrestricted access.

Why don't you just adopt a pet (as you did before) and the account will be reactivated?
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:33 PM   #45

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Most of the game sites have Restricted and Unrestricted access.

Why don't you just adopt a pet (as you did before) and the account will be reactivated?
cause it keeps saying, sorry there is something wrong with our server when trying to log in , and after reading the webkinznewz site WKN : A Huge Announcement it says
Quote:
If you know a friend with an expired account, they can come back and play in Webkinz World again (as long as they’ve played in the last year).
so if you have not played in a year looks like they are locking accounts now.
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:57 PM   #46
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I don't have a deluxe account but does it still expired? and what do I need to do?
happy1979 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:02 PM   #47
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Cool! Now, I don't especially need to worry about my account expiring... But I don't think it will anytime soon anyway.
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:16 PM   #48

PokeyTheHorse will become famous soon enough

I don't know if anyone has wrote this, but if you have an expired account you cannot turn off adds.
PokeyTheHorse is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:24 PM   #49
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

This just made me not to happy with ganz!!!! why don't they leave stuff alone!!!
can you just buy the small things like the book mark or no?
Please answer my question in this post and my last post

Last edited by happy1979; 01-19-2011 at 10:28 PM..
happy1979 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:35 PM   #50
Unregistered

I suspect the reason accounts that expired more than a year ago are unaccessible is because they have already been purged and the information to recreate them isn't on the servers any longer. I don't think they're hidden/locked, they're just not there, with the space they had occupied overwritten with other information.

If I understand it correctly, in future they won't purge the information, so you *should* always be able to bring an account back up to full member status even if you haven't had it Deluxe or added a pet in longer than a year.

I just discovered another change today- I have a solar blender and sandwich maker in a kitchen. It makes sense, yes? I put them by a window and they look cute. Today I picked up a blender and sandwich maker in the park and they will only go in outdoor rooms. That is SO dumb. I have them sitting in a forest.

#1 on my wish list would be for ALL furnishing items to go in ALL rooms. WOuldn't it be fun to put a sofa in your garden or a swimming pool in your living room? And treetop and underwater... this is make-believe!

#2 would be for them to increase the list of names for rooms. If they at least let you add the names of all the room themes that would be a big help. I don't know what half my rooms are until I look in them.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: