Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 04:49 PM   #31
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Expired Accounts Have Limitations

Cool, even though I never neat my main 3 accounts expire. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #32
onderful
Webkinz :)

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by jennanana7
UGH I'm having the same problem!

Ok I am glad I am not the only one lol have you gotten yours to work yet? Mine still won't work and I haven't been able to figure out how to fix it
bubble3495 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:26 PM   #33
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

That is weird.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:33 PM   #34
cookiekittin

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

i love this, now i will have my webkinz account forever! yay!
cookiekittin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:41 PM   #35

jennanana7 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bubble3495

Ok I am glad I am not the only one lol have you gotten yours to work yet? Mine still won't work and I haven't been able to figure out how to fix it
No, mine still isn't working either. I don't think there's anything that you personally should try to do to fix it. I guess we'll just have to wait until Ganz does something about it! It shouldn't be too long until it's fixed
jennanana7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:45 PM   #36

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

i wonder what the restrictions are? is the clubhouse restricted?
voldemort is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:59 PM   #37

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

It's something for nothing, what's the controversy? No more risk of losing everything just because you've lost track of your account deadlines. Thank you Ganz!
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:17 PM   #38

Twinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of light

I couldn't imagine how Ganz would take away Winterfest privelleges for expired accounts. I don't see how they'd even go about it. xD But anyways, I'm happy that accounts don't completely expire now. And it's good that Ganz didn't take away Kinzville Academy privelleges or stuff like that.
Twinklepaugh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #39
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by voldemort
i wonder what the restrictions are? is the clubhouse restricted?
The only clubhouse restriction is the trading room.

So far it seems that we just can't send gifts/trade, purchase a party box, or access a number of the arcade games.

Here's a previous post of mine:

View Post Originally Posted by HORCRACES
Attend KA: Yes
Buy from W-Shop: Yes, with the exception of party packs
Make Recipes: Yes
Competition: Yes
Win Arcade Trophies: Not sure, I'm horrible at those!

Although you have VERY limited Arcade games to play; Cash Cow, Wheel of WOW, Waddell's Icecap Adventure, Wacky Zingoz, Ant Mania 2, Banana Tropical Troubles, Pizza Palace, Operation Gumball, Go-Go Googles (9 total including WOW which can only be played once daily). The rest of the arcade games are locked.

Feel free to ask any more questions, my cousin's account expired so I'm able to explore all that you can't do without full membership.
HORCRACES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:02 PM   #40
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I do like how we can get back our old accounts but I dislike how we cant send anything - The accounts are useless to me. I don't decorate my rooms so what am I going to do with the accounts.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: