Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 11:54 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

rangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Expired Accounts Have Limitations

Really? Wow, that's not bad at all.
rangergirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

So if I understand it all correctly - ME and ALL my friends must now become FULL MEMBERS to be able to send GIFTS or TRADE with each other. My definition of that is SHARING - we HELP each other to grow our accounts. We even have extra accounts so that we can SHARE with strangers or new members (inclucding Rares & Outlet items & YES Gift Box Items|||!!!) . Did I miss something here? I am extremely upset about this new improvement?????
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:50 PM   #13
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

That's so lame! I wanted to send over items from my other accounts.
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:58 PM   #14
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Does anyone know, can you attend the ka? buy things from the wshop? make recipes? enter a stadium contest? win trophies in any of the arcade games? as time progresses, prehaps we'll know more. I have an account that will expire in a few weeks, w/ only one pet. it's so nice to make recipes on that account, because only 1 psf to click past. very challenging making recipes on accounts w/ mult pets, due to the pages & pages of psfs to click through.
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:18 PM   #15
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

I really don't understand why people are complaining; before this change, you either would have to adopt a new pet (as you have since WW started) or have a Deluxe account to keep playing, now you can play games for free in perpetuity. If you want to send gifts, buy party packs, et cetera, buy a pet like you used to or get a Deluxe account.
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:37 PM   #16
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

Is anybody else having trouble trying to log into their expired accounts? I can log into my full accounts but when I try to log into my expired accounts it says that their servers are down? Anybody else having trouble with this?
bubble3495 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:54 PM   #17

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

i'm confused how do you know if you have resrictions? so do they still expire?

my account says it epxires november 11 i thought they werent going to expire! i am so confused i hAVE deluxe membership so doesnt that mean it wont expire?

Last edited by pigtoes95; 01-19-2011 at 01:54 PM..
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:57 PM   #18
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Well I know my comment will not be popular but I feel these few things are the perfect ones to remove from accounts that are free. Here is why. Personally I feel that many many will be opening accounts and making them free. This increases the security risks for those who trade in the trading room and sending gifts out of kinzpost. It makes a lot of sense that someone could have malicious accounts just to try to get information in order to access other people's accounts. The best way to do that is to have access to their kinzpost and the trading room. If you remove those two security risky activities then chances are you will be a safer community once you go free accounts. It really does make sense and I think it was the right move.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:57 PM   #19

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

also what does it mean when it says full membership expires? do they expire or not?
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:24 PM   #20
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I think it's very fair of Ganz in this case. Almost every other online game my kids play has limitations unless you're a current paid member. My youngest is asking for a renewal to Club Penguin because her deluxe house and furniture can't be used when the membership expired. Costs almost $6 if you pay monthly. With Ganz when you adopt, it's full membership for 1 year. Hope it stays that way since a lot of people buy estore stuff and adopt more than one pet a year. Too bad they don't offer a lifetime membership at a reasonable price.

View Post Originally Posted by pigtoes95
i'm confused how do you know if you have resrictions? so do they still expire?

my account says it epxires november 11 i thought they werent going to expire! i am so confused i hAVE deluxe membership so doesnt that mean it wont expire?
If you have deluxe, it should continue with full membership unless you let the deluxe expire too.

Last edited by VeronicaGee; 01-19-2011 at 02:24 PM..
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: