Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 11:29 PM   #11
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Member Wins Quick Draw, New Webkinz Clothes, School Supplies, Purses!

oh boy....I LIVE in leopard print lol

---------- ebenz315 added 3 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by tiggrmommi
TRIPLE WOW!!! AND HOLY COW!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE those clothes!!! They are sooooo cute!!! My daughter will flip over those purses too! Oh heck! I love a couple myself and I don't even USE a purse!! LOL. Could be a bed/home for my favorite webbie to travel with me...LOLOL.
lol...a bed, a great idea! that way, the adult webkinz lovers dont exactly have to go into public with the webkinz in the bag lol

I think a leopard wardrobe, like the magical wardrobe would be a fabulous code item for that bag!!! I hope the recent survey on ww about "do your parents play on ww?" means that ganz is thinking about targeting an older audience with some code items...that would be great...oh, and for everyone's information, yes, I am 20...so needless to say, my answer to the survey was " i AM and adult!" lol

---------- ebenz315 added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

ooh and I just noticed that some of the bags come with bandana looking things....probably for the neck of the lucky pet inside the bag! how cute

Last edited by ebenz315; 12-02-2007 at 11:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 11:36 PM   #12
Dinomom13

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Member Wins Quick Draw, New Webkinz Clothes, School Supplies, Purses!

WOW! So many cool new things....Thanks, Justin, for sharing this information!

Glad to see the basketball outfit....The boys at my house have complained that there's WAY too many clothes for the girls, and not enough for the boys! LOL!

I had seen something ages ago about Webkinz school supplies, but then they didn't ever show up....I hope they get these out this time! LOL!

Can't wait to see all these new items hit the shelves....Man, I think my kids are going to have to work their way through college....Mom is going to spend all their college fund on their Webkinz World goodies!

Old 12-03-2007, 06:33 AM   #13
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

that is soooo cool! those purses are much cuter than the old ones!
Old 12-03-2007, 06:42 AM   #14
Kitten496
Webkinz :)

kitten496 is a jewel in the roughkitten496 is a jewel in the rough

WOW ,this is SO cool I think the festa oufit is co cute .And the purses are awesome,I really like the green army one.
kitten496 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2007, 07:51 AM   #15
dina06
Gifted

webkinzexpertise will become famous soon enough

AWWWWW, my little sisters would love those purses! I wonder if they'll be avalible before Christmas...... or before their brithdays, which are right after Christmas. I like the clothes.

~♥WebkinzE♥~
webkinzexpertise is offline Female
Old 12-03-2007, 07:57 AM   #16
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

i got 3 numbers right on that excat quick draw
man!
congrats!
those are some cute clothes and bags!
paws is offline Female
Old 12-03-2007, 07:58 AM   #17
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Darby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clown

Wow, those new items rock! I also love love love the little cheerleader outfit! It's so awesome that someone finally won the quick draw!
Darby is offline Female
Old 12-03-2007, 07:59 AM   #18
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

wow i just love the new stuff i think my daughter is going to love them even more thanks for the info
Old 12-03-2007, 08:05 AM   #19
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

OMG I love the rainbow skirt with the red Shirt!! Its so cute and the pink camo carrier!!
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 12-03-2007, 08:13 AM   #20
^Look up!^
Webkinz :)

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

That is so cool!!! I want some purses! :pgn::pgn::pgn::pgn::pgn::pgn::pgn::pgn: I want the penguin and the collie!
366100068 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: