Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 11:06 AM   #971
Webkinz :)
kinztime is on a distinguished road

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

YES, Please they should change it
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2010, 11:14 AM   #972

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I think those gobblers are so cute, that it won't matter what they have a PSI. I think they don't need to change it
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 11:22 AM   #973
Unregistered

Yes! They really should.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:35 AM   #974
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

I believe it should be different - some people might be less likely to get one of the turkeys if the PSIs are the same.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 11:50 AM   #975

caj997 is an unknown quantity at this point

The item should definetaly be different. Its bad enough that alot of the PSI's are so similar and then to give two pets the very same PSI. that doesn't make the pet or the psi very special.
caj997 is offline Male
Old 11-15-2010, 11:54 AM   #976
very addicted to

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by caj997
The item should definetaly be different. Its bad enough that alot of the PSI's are so similar and then to give two pets the very same PSI. that doesn't make the pet or the psi very special.
completely agree!
aibowers is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 11:54 AM   #977
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Submitted my vote as a YES! I have the Gobbler Turkey but do not have the Golden Turkey but wanted to make sure I took part in helping those who have both pets and the way it looks will be getting a great new PSI!

Thank you Ganz for listening, we sure do appreciate it!!!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 12:13 PM   #978
Lil Kinz
roselyn9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I voted yes. I have the Gobbler Turkey and I would like to get the Golden Turkey. It would be disappointing to have 2 of the exact same tables as the PSI. It should be something special to the Golden Turkey, and should be golden!
roselyn9 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 12:16 PM   #979

98pika has a spectacular aura about

I voted yes because it would be nice to have at least a golden table psi for the turkey
98pika is offline Male
Old 11-15-2010, 12:19 PM   #980

allycat7 has a spectacular aura about

My vote is yes! I have both and would like to see a new psi.
allycat7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: