Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 07:50 AM   #911
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Awesome WI! Thanks for having such a great impact. After all the frustrations over the years it's great to know we can be heard.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2010, 07:53 AM   #912
Webkinz :)

beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I think this says a lot about WI and the clout we have as a group. Webkinz must really respect us as a community to give us this opportunity! Way to go WI We love Webkinz and WI

Old 11-15-2010, 07:58 AM   #913

starrfishy101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I totally think that they should change the golden turkey's PSI and PSF!!
Thanks Ganz for asking our opinions!!!!
starrfishy101 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 08:04 AM   #914
grandmapauly is an unknown quantity at this point

What a cool idea... and a chance to win something too... Thanks!
grandmapauly is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 08:08 AM   #915
Lil Kinz
bigtee1176 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes i really think they should change it i dont like it when psi are the same its no fun for me or the kids.
Tony
bigtee1176 is offline Male
Old 11-15-2010, 08:10 AM   #916
Kathy1209 has a spectacular aura about

Yes, they should be different. Thank-you for the opportunity to vote.
Kathy1209 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 08:19 AM   #917
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm enjoying peeking in to see how teh votes are going...I'm surprised so many are saying they like the one psi for both...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 08:21 AM   #918

nardlish is on a distinguished road

I voted no...they are both turkey's.
nardlish is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 08:21 AM   #919

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

Voted. Thank you WI and Ganz for this opportunity to participate on the "Inside". I'm honored!
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 08:22 AM   #920
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, Salty Mac has the right idea. I like the dining table with dinner served but a fancier tablecloth (or table). Maybe add a chair!
jenndriver is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: