Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 06:05 AM   #891
Lil Kinz

MomMcc is on a distinguished road

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Yes, definitely so!! It's one of the things that makes adopting each pet special - they have their own food and their own item.
MomMcc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2010, 06:27 AM   #892
Webkinz :)

khare is on a distinguished road

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Ganz should change the psi if not the whole psi at lease change the color or what's on the table
khare is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 06:39 AM   #893
Lil Kinz
JuJuSunStorm is an unknown quantity at this point

Totally agree!! Each pet should have their own stuff!!
JuJuSunStorm is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 06:44 AM   #894
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

So glad that Ganz gave us the opportunity to vote on something! Wouldn't miss the opportunity to put my two cents in on something, ever. I haven't been on in a while, sure have missed everyone.
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 06:45 AM   #895
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Thanks for letting us vote on this. Most of us are avid Webkinz buyers and we look forward to the different PSI's for each pet. Please do not make any pets in the future with the same PSI. Our children get very upset when they see a new Golden turkey and it turns out the the PSI is the exact same thing that their other turkey has. Again, thanks for letting us voice our opinion.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 06:48 AM   #896
on't you be a

Justinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to behold

I have to say that this is a disappointment for people who own both. I was hoping to own both myself; although I do like the PSI. I voted yes!
Justinemd34910 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 06:50 AM   #897
Lil Kinz

SoCarolinaGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course change them. I wouldn't want two, if I did I would adopt two of the same pet Ganz! But thanks for letting us vote on this and have some say.
SoCarolinaGirl is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 07:00 AM   #898
NQCMUM is an unknown quantity at this point

Voted yes!
Old 11-15-2010, 07:05 AM   #899
connor1673

grandmag is on a distinguished road

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to vote!
grandmag is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 07:15 AM   #900
Lil Kinz

jake32mm is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder how it goes! I think there should be two different Exclusives for the Turkeys.
jake32mm is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: